Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valentines Day - Minitokyo

Valentines Day

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Mine was good until the end and someone shattered the good vibe and then I got to feeling sick and woke up with a cold the next day. Hope the rest had a great time.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

It was soooo good

I don't even remember it. Been teasing my bf a little that day to try and get him to maybe have a go for Valentines next year. Lure with special things you don't usually do. He started using Valentines as an excuse to get his way, but I have been throwing his "don't do this V-day stuff" back at him...he is a curious one, so yeah..maybe next year I get my chocolates.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Hmm maybe we should start a Buy Val Val Some Valentine's Day Chocolates And Roses Fund.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Quote by LuluOokamiHmm maybe we should start a Buy Val Val Some Valentine's Day Chocolates And Roses Fund.

Are you part of the fanclub of me that I don't even know exists but Darthy claims it to be?

There really is no need for some fund. I am good...well, I could use some things but I want to work on that myself. You'd do me more pleasure making some acceptable wallpapers I can crush.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Nah not a part of it Val and I was just joking around on the fund part. As to wallpapers don't know how to make em so out of luck there.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.