Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hiding Ecchi Content - Minitokyo

Hiding Ecchi Content

Group announcement by Anti-Ecchi-Club

page 1 of 1 3 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

This group is not about hating ecchi, it's about not liking it, it's an ecchi free zone. As some of the members are into ecchi or some of their artwork is ecchi, this is just a group where people can come who either don't like ecchi, or just want to see art that isn't ecchi related, or even discuss art which isn't ecchi. We have an ecchi group to discuss all things ecchi, this is just a group to discuss things which isn't ecchi.

If you want to block such content then check out this link: http://my.minitokyo.net/skin to get there hover over your name in the top right of the page and then go to Site Options, I provided the link for those who have trouble or some devices won't allow them to do drop downs. Once there, click on the Hide Ecchi Content and then click on update. Also on this page you'll find other account options such as turning on chat and so forth. Sometimes these features are turned on/off at default upon joining.

Now, as the ecchi content still isn't hidden in such places, I did figure things out, upon visiting the Wallpaper, Indy Art you can still see said ecchi content, but, upon playing around with links, I found that if you select the thumbnails link, this will make them smaller upon viewing but it will make all ecchi content disappear. To make them larger to view them better, simply use the ctrl + key to zoom in further and then use the ctrl - to make it smaller or back where it was. The thumbnails link can be found at the top right of the images themselves or http://gallery.minitokyo.net/wallpapers?display=thumbnails for wallpapers and http://gallery.minitokyo.net/indy-art?display=thumbnails for indy art. If you ever have any questions about any of the links I provide then ask, I won't bite :)

As the ecchi feature still works on the scans section because the default is set to thumbnails, it's when you click on details does the ecchi content appear. And, since it's not perfect, there will be art which appears that is ecchi in nature and you can still view it, simply add the tag if you feel it has ecchi content in nature and you will not just be helping out, but you'll be working on achievements and won't be seeing the work any further.

If you're questioning what could be found under the ecchi tag, then check out this link: Ecchi as some items are merged automatically upon tagging one thing, then it results in the ecchi appearing afterward and it cannot be seen in the future. And if you don't feel comfortable about clicking on the link, here are some merging tags with ecchi content as well as what is considered ecchi in general, in reference to the link. A recent related ecchi is swimsuits, but swimsuit doesn't automatically add the ecchi tag, so you have to add that yourself (at this time).

Spoiler (show)

Busty
Underwear
Lingerie
Bikinis
Cleavage
Oshiri
Upskirt
Naked
Undressing
Bra
Queen's Blade
Cameltoe
Dakimakura
Open Legs
Partially Dressed
Underboob
Nipples
Breast Grab
Bottomless
Transparent Clothes
Hard Ecchi
Queen's Gate
Wardrobe Malfunction
Queen's Blade Rebellion
Artistic Nudity
Human Present
Censored Object
Naked Apron
Hand on Crotch
Queen's Blade Grimoire
Ass Grab
Pasties
Sling Bikini
X-ray Vision
Viper
Near Relation Romance
Panties Around One Leg
Condoms
Comic MegaStore
Crotch to Crotch
Beheaded
Maebari
Face to Crotch
Intestines
Fushigi no Kuni no Yamitsukai
Mouhitsu Hallucination

A most recent tag is the hard ecchi tag: Hard Ecchi with this tag, it's new but it contains the really perverted art. Here's a link to help explain the hard ecchi tag further PSA: the Hard Ecchi tag it's in reference to another group called Tag-licious

Feel free to ask further questions as to what is and isn't allowed ecchi wise, as well as other ecchi content that you think might/might not be reportable/acceptable as well. When in doubt add an ecchi tag, better safe than sorry, and trust me the staff won't be upset over it, they will adjust accordingly, but just don't over tag either, they don't like that either.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Yippy! A place where I don't have to worry about having over sized boobs bouncing all over the place or fear being suck into some camel-toe black hole. Quite simply awesome !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

pretty much truthful. we welcome everything non ecchi in content, if you want to discuss about ecchi there's a group for that as well :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.