Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Should Chizuru Should End Up With? (spoiler) - Minitokyo

Who Should Chizuru Should End Up With? (spoiler)

Tagged under Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

OMG! it should be Souji! and Hijikata? nuuuuu :O

First off, I don't hate Chizuru, but she can be annoying I'd wish she'd be more useful than she is.
Anyway, the top three candidates would be Okita, Saitou or Hijikata. But Saitou is not very likely and Okita belongs to the fangirls of the series, so that leaves Hijikata, plus those two fit together.

Signature Image

if all the guys die in the game, what about the anime? will it turn out tragedy in the second seasons?

Her and Okita :3 I think that's cute. Hijikata wouldn't be so bad either.

souji,heisuke,hajime...harada....

For me i really want her to end up with Souji or Saitou, they are the best choice with hijikata, how to say it i dont see
too much feeling he is so cold...but well Souji or Saitou would be OK for me :):)

Hijikata or Okita

HIJIKATA FTW, it's even in the anime ending or beginning of second season

So, I think she has like 3 choices;
Hijikata
Okita
or Saitou

i automatically disqualify Okita because he's like near death.
Saitou and Chizuru have a small relationship but I think she connects more with hijikata.

My three choices go out to Hijikata, Okita and Saito. I think she has great chemistry with the three of them. Hijikata is my first pick. Okita is very sad since he's on the verge of death, and Saito is one of the few Shinsengumi members that live on into the Meiji era.

Saitou all the way!

madameGRELL

madameGRELL

Shinigami~

Hijikata... :)

ladykaze

ladykaze

A rabid Kira fan

It is definitely Hijikata in the anime. The rest are dropping like flies now T^T! Nooo!

LOL @ goldpan XDDDDD You're totally right. Etto... If I had to choose... Hijikata or Heisuke ^^'' But now I guess the second one is impossible...
I don't wanna choose Okita 'cause HE'S MINE. LOL XDD

i wish it was saitou, but no!
of all the people, why him?
T_T

the sequel, hekketsuroku, did tell who she ends up with... but, me no saying

definitely hijikata toshi, hajime is no way to be with that dumb idiot toshi suits her

Chizuru + Saito XD so cute <3

well, basically, i really really like her ended up hijikata <3
but i also like her with okita... ^___^

i watched the anime and afterwards read about the game online and all the different endings w/ the possible guys. i have a lot of different opinions depending on the limitations of the quesi guess. before i read the different game endings i would have said she should end up with hijitaka cuz it just seemed right cuz he found her in the first place and playing w/ the whole anime and destiny thing. after i read all the game endings, if u kno them too, i would say sano. and if i was chizuru, i would say shinpachi cuz he was my favorite and im glad he wasnt an option for chizuru to fall in love w/ cuz...id be beyond jealous.

erzaanderson

erzaanderson

watashiwa otaku!!!

no one................well i like chikage............... yeh yeh............... i know hes dead.............so what?

Scarlatus

Scarlatus

Wont be online now

chikage kun the hot villain

Signature
	Imagescarlet desu ka

rsp

well i love her with okita

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

She is always a damsel in distress! She is an Oni damn it! She should toughn up more and maybe end up with Kazama. Or anyone else.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 71 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.