Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gunslinger Girl - Minitokyo

Gunslinger Girl

Tagged under Gunslinger Girl

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I just got back from Otakon, and watched the first 4 episodes of Gunslinger Girl in one of the video rooms there on Friday. And I was pleasantly surprised. The art is quite beautiful and the story line is in all actuallity pretty sick, which is kinda neat.

Anyone have opinions? Think it's worth actually picking up the whole thing?

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

I watched gunslinger girls in one shot. Glad i did it.
Cos, though i liked it, but honestly, if i had gone through it wk by wk, i'd be too impatient to appreciate it.
But in all, i think it's good. First the story, though not unique, is written very well. The characters, mainly referring to the girls, are all well developed. The issue of right or wrong isn't impt for them. It's abt how they live their life, that really doesn't give them much choice otherwise.

It's a matter of preference. Personally i liked it (not purely, but largely)bcos Rico and Triela are just sooo kawaii!!!

Yeah, Gunslinger Girl is good, well designed and the story is ok. But for me it isn't a great anime. I was glad to watch it once but that's all.

i agree Gunslinger Girls is a pretty good serie, the art work is awesome and the story is well developed. though it seems like things are pretty harsh to the girls but overall, it's good.

Cool, thanks for the feedback guys.

Signature
I am unreasonable for I have lost all reason

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Yep yep its pretty good. I thought it would be meaningless shootouts and etc. Well i was wrong and theres much more than that.

There is a very deep meaning to Gunslinger Girls actually. If you figure it out, come tell me :)

Well that's good news I guess, it was on my to watch list so I guess I'll try to watch it soon.

I like this anime. Pretty sad at times but it has nice stories.

Gunslinger Girls is good. There are some great scenes here and there, though I doubt it's going to be anyone's favorite anime. The manga is OK too, but I don't know if ADV is ever going to get around to finishing it...

Its a wonderful series, and its just so well done and the characters are really deep.

angelwings083

angelwings083

?tsubasa.hiroge!~ ^__^=?

Quote by kaede85I watched gunslinger girls in one shot. Glad i did it.
Cos, though i liked it, but honestly, if i had gone through it wk by wk, i'd be too impatient to appreciate it.
But in all, i think it's good. First the story, though not unique, is written very well. The characters, mainly referring to the girls, are all well developed. The issue of right or wrong isn't impt for them. It's abt how they live their life, that really doesn't give them much choice otherwise.

It's a matter of preference. Personally i liked it (not purely, but largely)bcos Rico and Triela are just sooo kawaii!

i agree with you!~ ^__^ and henrietta is kawaii too..:D
and i have also watched this series one shot..:) and im glad i did that..XD

*~*angelwings083*~*

The story feels solid and the bonds between fratellos were nice to observe as life lessons...

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I have both seasons and I liked it. Though I do not like Henrietta.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.