Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New member with a question! - Minitokyo

New member with a question!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hey guys, I'm a new member whose in love with some of the scans on this website. What I'm wondering is the best way to scan from some artbooks I own. Whenever I try I seem to get poor quality on the pictures and always a black spot where the center of the book is. I just don't have any experience doing this. Any tips on the best way to scan?

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

First of all, welcome to Minitokyo

Second, I think you are in the wrong forum to ask, but that's alright.

Third, one of our dear staff members has made a thread dedicated to scanners. Be sure to read through it and if you have questions, just ask :3
>>> http://forum.minitokyo.net/t73797

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Hey Valuna, thanks for the help. Sorry about posting it in the wrong thread, but I'll look at that link you posted.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome to Minitokyo~!
Enjoy your time here and feel free to add me in your friendlist if you want friends ^0^

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to mt RedDamascus feel free to check out the faq and policy, as your question is already answered, feel free to cruise the site and have some more fun :) and, as always, if you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

hello redamascus, welcome to minitokyo! enjoy the high quality scans here :)

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Welcome to MT

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT hope you have fun and enjoy all that MT has to offer.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Hello and welcome in MT RedDamascus.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Welcome to MT RedDamascus :)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.