Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nice to Meet You! - Minitokyo

Nice to Meet You!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

hello! my name is max, and i decided to join MT after seeing some of the scans! i hope to meet new friends here!
my favorite animes are No. 6, Attack on Titan and Love Stage!, but i also like others! i don't generally read manga due to a few problems that make it hard for me to concentrate, but occasionally i'll read one or two. currently i'm reading Love Stage! and No. 6 (i already read some of No. 6 but it was a long time ago and new chapters and volumes have come out since then). some anime i want to get into includes Tokyo Ghoul (i watched the first episode and had a panic attack but i feel like i can handle it?), Zankyou no Terror, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. i also like DRAMAtical Murder, but i'm currently in the process of the playing it so i don't know everything about it yet!

i'm also into VOCALOID, and that's mainly what i listen to nowadays! i also listen to other j-pop, my favorite artist being Aimer!

i cosplay, but i'm not very good at it... i'm improving, though! my next cosplans are Kaito Shion, Izumi Sena, and possibly Shion from No. 6 (i tried Nezumi but i feel like i'd suit Shion better!)

anyway, that's enough about me! if we have anything in common, let me know in the responses! thank you for having me!

~Max

noiz's toes and kujaku's upper lip

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome to Minitokyo~!
Be sure to check Terms of Service and FAQ!

Nice to meet you~! If you wanna some friends feel free to add me in your Friendlist or leave a Guestbook entry or PM :D
I hope you'll enjoy your time here~! \(^0^)/

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there max and welcome to mt, might I give an advice, when it comes to cosplaying, use Halloween (if it's celebrated where you come from) as costume fails and improvements, I have for years and find them to turn out quite nicely. if not Halloween, there's always bedroom wondering :) there is plenty to do and explore about the site, so if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Warm welcome to you and thanks for making the decision to join the site - don't hesitate to participate when you feel need to, or maybe make a thread to give people your point of view on things. Hoping you'll enjoy life here along with the more unique people you meet on the site during your stay.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Welcome to Minitokyo! Hope you will have a good time here..... :)

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Welcome to MT

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT Max. I am sure you'll find tons of new friends here and one anime you listed Attack On Titan I can say is one good one. I hope you do get to see Neon Genesis Evangelion cause it is a wonderful anime. And should you ever have any questions feel free to ask.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Welcome to MiniTokyo Spicyhorses.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Welcome to MT Spicyhorses :)

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Welcome to MT Max hope you have fun and meet new members here

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.