Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Helloooo - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

So, yeah, introductions, Okay, cool.

My name's Isaac. I work with a group making a large-scale motion comic series done in a Japanese anime style. I'm a huge fan of anime and manga in general. A few of my favorites include Outlaw Start at #1, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, and Mirai Nikki.

I really enjoy motion comics as an artform and find some of the best stories and character development hidden within them. A lot of things are easy to convey through full animation, but using it on a limited scale can really show what writers and artists are capable of.

Genres? I love space-westerns and action. I tend to lean more toward serious anime and manga, though I'm not opposed to a good comedy.

If you wanna chat just message me.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Oh, and here's a clip of what we're working on for those interested.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I only knew one Isaac my entire life and that was Golden Sun's protagonist. Your tastes are kind of nice...half is love, other is...hmm. Surprised you didn't mention Trigun either.

Animating is cool...is it a hobby? I don't think it is easy to get a job when it comes to the Japanese style in the west. One more thing... is that false advertisement right there? Lol Someone else be the judge.

Anyway, welcome to MT! Enjoy the large database of scans, indy-art and wallpapers. The community is a fine one too.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Quote by ValunaI only knew one Isaac my entire life and that was Golden Sun's protagonist. Your tastes are kind of nice...half is love, other is...hmm. Surprised you didn't mention Trigun either.

Animating is cool...is it a hobby? I don't think it is easy to get a job when it comes to the Japanese style in the west. One more thing... is that false advertisement right there? Lol Someone else be the judge.

Anyway, welcome to MT! Enjoy the large database of scans, indy-art and wallpapers. The community is a fine one too.

I've never met another Isaac, least not in person.

Trigun is up there for me. It doesn't quite make my top ten, but I certainly wouldn't turn down watching it. I enjoy serious tones more than others.

I'm actually not the team's animator. More so the writer and director. From time working in the field I can tell you the Japanese style is an increasingly powerful influence, even in western animation. While some frown upon it, others have enjoyed tremendous success taking influence from it. Kind of depends on your target audience.

And to my knowledge I am not advertising anything. If it somehow appears that way it is not my intention. I'll edit the post to erase the confusion.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Isaac and welcome to mt, be certain to check out policy and faq and feel free to ask any questions you might have :) hope to see you around the site and please enjoy your time here with us :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome here on MT, if you ever need help dont hesitate to ask ;)

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT Isaac. Hope you have tons of fun here and enjoy the forums and artwork.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome to MT, have fun with wonderful peoples and Jaw Dropping anime scans resources and attractive Artworks done by members! :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Welcome to minitokyo :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Welcome to MT AstralIF :)

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Welcome to MT AstralIF. Comic book creator that sounds interesting.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Coolness ^_^

Welcome to MT and hope you have fun staying here and meet new friends

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.