Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New I guess - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi everybody.
Quick introduction :)
I've been with minitokyo in the past... like maybe 8-9 years ago? I can't login into my old username under "daybreak"

I figured i'd just make a new one for a fresh start. I'll always be a geek/nerd :D
Pleased to meet all of you!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there ReilaShadow and welcome to mt, sorry that you can't access your old account, maybe dropping off a note here, http://forum.minitokyo.net/4 which is for bug reports and if the name is still in the server a moderator can reset the secret word and get in touch with you about the change. these things happen. also, check out the faq and policy and if you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF MINITOKYO!
If you wanna friends then add me already! xD

I hope you will have fun time here! :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT hope you find tons of friends and tons of fun here.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Welcome to MT ReilaShadow :)

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

In that case welcome back ReilaShadow:)

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Welcome Back

Hope you enjoy your stay here And Welcome to MT

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.