Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good/Bad Ending (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Good/Bad Ending (Spoilers)

page 1 of 1 18 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Since I'm watching both the anime & reading the manga for Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, I've been wondering (since the manga is coming to an end very soon) if the series will have a good/happy ending or not?

Personally I'm leaning toward (or at least want to believe) that the series will have a happy ending. Cuz darn it I think Kousei deserves some light/happiness in his life that does not end up snatched away. The kid doesn't need more loss.

My reasons are 1) I believe that with the way Kousei's character has been built, that it's more likely losing a second person so close & important to him would destroy all the effort that's been put into building him back up after recovering from his childhood trauma. 2) Since it's been hinted at soo heavily, it almost feels like it won't happen just because of that sheer amount of foreshadowing. This has been from both Kaori's character & with other characters saying that "There's an ever-present sorrow over his music" & "His growth is spurred by sorrow and he might have to lose someone to move forward." I feel like those words are more directed at the situation with his mother & may not necessarily hold true in this case, since Kaori being in his life presently has allowed him to grow greatly in a very positive way both as a pianist & a person.

So now I turn it over to you, what do you guys think? Is tragedy all that awaits Kousei or will there be a happy ending?

zaidali

zaidali

If You Don't Know Now You Know

i did see the anime or the manga :P

Signature

Hope the ending is good

As one of the fans of this anime and manga, I too am hoping for a good ending, and that the surgery Kaori will take will miraculously cure her completely instead of just extending her lifespan just a little. Also, I too feel that the foreshadowing in the story (mentioning in addition the part where Kousei takes the injured black cat to the vet and the vet tells him that “It was already too late when you got to it.”), is meant to lure us into believing that it will have a bad ending, but on the other hand the fact that it is so totally obvious that is going to end badly makes me hope that it will end in a good way (don’t know if I’m making myself clear here). Well in short as I said in the beginning I expect and hope “Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso” to have a good ending, because Kousei truly deserves it.

It's weird how I knew how the ending was gonna and yet just finishing watching the last episode i was still a bit surprise , i suppose it could have also been that it only had 20 episodes as i thought it was gonna have 24 like most anime. Yet the anime was really great and was nothing what i thought it was gonna be , this is one of dose anime i'll recommend to anyone . hope there's some sort of OVA

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

There is going to be an OVA in May but I'm not really sure what it's going to be about. I've heard some say it might be an alternate ending.

zaidali

zaidali

so the end was Good or Bad ?

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Technically it was a little bit of both. Well for me at least and for Arima's character.

zaidali

zaidali

so it was a good Series to watch i can say that ;)

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

It was a very good series IMO, quite enjoyable ^^

The ending was great , if you haven't seen it yet i recommend you give it a look at but watch more then the first episode you'll be surprise how misleading the first episode is.

@Misa: alternate ending huh i wonder how that would be, yet to be honest i think this ending was what made it stand out more for me..still pretty crazy ending ugh!

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

The ending was great, sad, but great because of how much meaning there was behind it. Because you don't see many anime of that genre killing off such an important character that way at least IMHO.

I am interested to see what the OVA will be though, so looking forward to that ^^

It's weird because i usually hated when some anime do that yet with this one i was still a bit sad but it would have also been sad for Tsubaki. Oh man just that ending picture is so cute and sad, i was really hoping for this anime to be longer but it did feel kinda rush in the end for me still that anime was really good and it totally surprise me.

Signature

zaidali

zaidali

"she die" don't tell me :(

Signature

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

If you really want to get the full impact of it, read the manga. But the anime did a decent job as well.

zaidali

zaidali

if u say so maybe i will watch :)

Signature

ugh! Hope i didn't ruin it for you Zaidali i am gonna edit that out before more see it.

btw any of you seen the last Episode of Tokyo Ghoul?

Signature

zaidali

zaidali

np Tsasu ;)
i didn't see the 1st Season yet :/
i was whiting 4 the BD :) i'm going to dl soon :)
btw is the 2nd Season Uncensored or Censored ?

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.