Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disliked Anime Pairings - Minitokyo

Disliked Anime Pairings

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

sailorstarlight and sailormoon

Kyon and Mikuru. They should NEVER go there.

Quote by helozzzsailorstarlight and sailormoon

Way too much better than Usagi and Mamoru, I find that couple really boring and annoying. Is not even the main couple in the anime since Michiru and Haruka appeared lol

i really have trouble acknowledging that rukia might be the one for ichigo. the problem is that i just can't see them together. it may be rukia's hair...

yokoshiro

yokoshiro

Yokoshiro

Naru x saku .. or sasuke x sakura , same anyway , no matter how u try matching around these 3 triangles , nothing really seems to match

Freelancer - Artist

I don't like asuka with shinji

darkashin

darkashin

Get chance and luck!

orihime and ichigo

Signature

Orihime and Ichigo

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Kira x Laucs (They don't math because there isn't something real between them beside i've always liked kira with fllay)
Shinn x Stellar (They don't fit i feel like stellar is Shinn's sister)
Suzaku x Euphemia (I Don't like them together i think suzaku fits shirley more)
Setsuna x Feldt (It's Setsuna x Marina and Lockon x Feldt)
Ichigo x Orihime (i've always liked ichigo x rukia and i think orihime fits ishida becasue he cares for her more than ichigo)

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

From watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, I hate the pairing of Takayuki x Mitsuki, namely because I feel they don't deserve each other.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaOne I forgot to add myself would be Inuyasha and Kagome. While I know it "makes sense" and it's not like I hate Kagome or anything, it just...doesn't work for me personally. I always thought he looked much better with Kikyo or, in terms of situations and such, Sango would work out better overall.

Totally Agree..Kagome Doesn't match well with Inuyasha i've always liked Kikyo with him

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Quote by fitarol15

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaOne I forgot to add myself would be Inuyasha and Kagome. While I know it "makes sense" and it's not like I hate Kagome or anything, it just...doesn't work for me personally. I always thought he looked much better with Kikyo or, in terms of situations and such, Sango would work out better overall.

Totally Agree..Kagome Doesn't match well with Inuyasha i've always liked Kikyo with him

Kagome just comes off as too distrustful and controlling of Inuyasha, and the main sign of that that I could never ignore were the enchanted beads that she never took off. The whole purpose of them initially was to keep Inuyasha from doing anything actually bad (given Kaede didn't know the circumstances behind Inuyasha and Kikyo's relationship and all), but Kagome pretty much abuses the power she has over him through the beads for any little perceived slight against her (anger, jealously, etc.)

Then you have Miroku, who is constantly hurting Sango's feelings each time he goes chasing a girl and asking her to bear his children, but you hardly ever see Kagome so much as scold him much less actually punish him the way she does with Inuyasha.

It also doesn't help that Kagome hardly, if ever, takes Inuyasha's side on anything. All the times he argues with Shippo, for example, she always just "Sits" him even if Shippo was the one clearly provoking him, and she doesn't even try to even tell Shippo that he shouldn't act like that and just uses the whole (and expecting Inuyasha to know the) "he's just a kid" excuse. That may be fine the first couple times, but all she does later is empower Shippo into believing he can do such and get away with it all the time and use Kagome as a shield (which he does) rather than helping him mature out of it.

On the other hand, Sango, even despite their rocky or even bad start and even after she had tried to steal Tessaiga from him, seems able to completely trust Inuyasha to watch her back and vice versa, and Kikyo is pretty self-explanatory in the series and Inuyasha seems to be the one helping her the most through her emotional trauma over Kohaku.

Rei ayanami + gendo ikari. Really. creepy to m e on so many levels.

Quote by animejunky91Rei ayanami + gendo ikari. Really. creepy to m e on so many levels.

I'd say Rei and Shinji is more so. I never really got the feeling of "pairing" between those two. More like Rei is just meant to be a "placeholder" of sorts for Gendo, but otherwise, just a tool in the end to be reunited with Yui with the Instrumentality Project and Third Impact and all. With Shinji though, considering how close (at least Rei II) got with him and all...considering her origins...yeah...lol

Though, unclear how Rebuild of Evangelion will change things considering how radically things are changed already with 3.0.

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

Kaname and Yuki from vampire knight..Athrun zala and Meer Campbell From Gundam SEED Destiny...Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime inoue from bleach...
Lelouch vi britannia and Kallen Stadfield---Suzaku Kururugi and Euphemia li britannia from code geass...
Tomoya Okazaki and tomoyo sakagami from Clannad... Edward elric and Winry rockbell from Fullmetal alchemist...
Kira yamato and Lacus Clyne from Gundam SEED Destiny... Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

Kyosuke Kasuga and Hikaru Hiyama >.< (Kimagure Orange Road)

Ichigo x Orihime, I can't see them together and Orihime's constant yelling for Ichigo's name disturbs me, which ruins the pairing quality. The pairing would be better if Orihime isn't so clingy to Ichigo and be more useful.

Misa x Light, I have a strong objection for them to be together because of Misa. I know that Misa is good looking, stylish, and all but I don't like her character because she is slutty, stupid, and annoying.

Miaka x Tamahome, the romance between them is nice but I still don't like them as a couple because I don't like Miaka. Miaka is a big time damsel in distress and her constant yelling for Tamahome disturbs me.

Kyon x Mikuru, I really don't like them together. I like Kyon with Haruhi better, I know that Haruhi was really irritating but at least she and Kyon have more chemistry.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by Tiff1994Ichigo x Orihime, I can't see them together and Orihime's constant yelling for Ichigo's name disturbs me

You know what they say, A person’s name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.

Quote by Tiff1994Kyon x Mikuru, I really don't like them together. I like Kyon with Haruhi better, I know that Haruhi was really irritating but at least she and Kyon have more chemistry.

Haha, yes I 100% agree. Makes me wonder about Itsuki x Mikuru though...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.