Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't view any images at full size - Minitokyo

Can't view any images at full size

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Two MT members reported this problem in the spanish FAQ's thread. Their names are daimon20 and Mizuki1721MyLoveMakoto.
They say they can't open/download any image at full size. They get a broken file icon when they try to download them.

I suggested using an app for Firefox, but apparently it didn't work. Any suggestions or ideas? Can someone please check if it's a bug or if it's something else?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

at that time frame, I too was having issues viewing things. so it could have been a site issue. also, if they are from another location it could be due to their peak time on their servers, weak internet connections or the wrong browser. as firefox and chrome seem to be better when viewing the site, if other factors are in play, even issues with the mt servers, then these can be factors as well. try to see if these individuals are still having issues and if this is happening all the time. it could be based on their time of logging in, even the site has a server load and can't handle the weight. just because individuals aren't posting in places doesn't mean this site isn't getting it's fair share of activity. hope this helps some.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Tried, can see all images just fine. It really would be better if the two posted here themselves, as there is only so much speculation we can do.
Xuan listed a lot of possible causes and I'm curious to see if one of them could lead to a solution for the two you mentioned, Hue.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Poked a Sheqel about it, since it most likely is an issue us mods can't do anything about. He said it could be a network oddity, so he suggested I contacted yorhel, which I did. No idea when/what, but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

Sorry guys, I supposed both of those members couldn't speak english well, and I created this thread on their behalf.

So yes, I suggested it could be server problems or a slow internet connection. But both told me they can't see any image. To be more exact, Daimon20 said he's been a member of MT for 5 years, and when he clicks on the image he wants to download, he ony gets a black empty page or a broken image icon. Same with Mizuki1721MyLoveMakoto, only black pages. That's all the details they gave me. In any case, I asked for links of the images they can't see/download.

Signature
Into a world of lies.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

hhmn, i have a problem with it too but i have a solution, if you really want to download it you can use IDM

1. open the image that you want to download
2. view full size
3. right click and Copy Image URL
4. open IDM
5. Click Add Url
6. Select the Directory
7. Start download

i hope it help ^^

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

yorhel

System Admin

yorhel

Not-so-typical Unix Geek

Sorry I'm late. I haven't noticed any issues with the server recently, so not sure what the problem could be. There's always the possibility of a routing issue somewhere, in that case it's very hard to find the issue.

Anyway, what happens if you open the following URL in a new tab? http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/33/12/533133.jpg

EDIT: Also, are you using an ad blocker or some other plugins? Can you view full images if you disable those?

Maybe trying a different account on your Computer and see if it works.
Im using opera and sometimes some images will just the page crashed since i installed the Adblocker on other accounts my Opera just freeze after sometime so its likely that it is a issue with the browser when not on MT, deleting and reinstall the browser might help

Huesin

Huesin

dead to everyone

It's been more than a week and I haven't received a reply from those 2 members. Probably their problems are solved by now.

I'll let them know all the suggestions you posted, thanks guys.

Signature
Into a world of lies.

Like this

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.