Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cartoons you used to watch but aren't on TV anymore - Minitokyo

Cartoons you used to watch but aren't on TV anymore

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

I remember watching Jem and the Holigrams on USA Network and they don't show it anymore. It was great show and memories when I was young!

Biker Mice From Mars
Batman (WB version)
Exosquad
G. I. Joe (hell yeah!)
Gargoyles
Mummies Alive!
Reboot
Transformers (80' series)

not an extremely old show, but if anyone ever saw "two stupid dogs", i used to enjoi myself watching it. that and freakazoid! lol

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

The shows I miss:

Invader Zim (Have it on DVD though!)
Voltron (Going to buy the new figure when they release it this September)
Thundercats
Transformers (Generation 1 when it was freakin cool!)
Batman (WB's original cartoon version since it was way darker)
Ducktales
Rescue Rangers
Animaniacs
Hong Kong Fooey
Any of the original Disney shorts (Perferably Chip n Dale though)
Scooby Doo (The original, not that this new crap. I'm talking about when Casey Casem was they voice of Shaggy)
Ronin Warriors
Darkwing Duck
Space Ghost
Silver Hawks

Ok just thought I would mention, I miss these shows in the way I remember them. About a year ago I stumbled across the Silver Hawks late one night on some random channel and I was like, "cool!" Started watching it and in about two minutes I had completely destroyed what I thought the show was. It was so stupid that it ruined it for me forever (Hence the reason it's on the bottom of the list). So now I never want to see some of the old cartoons again, like Voltron, for fear of ruining the image I have of them in my head. Granted many of those are safe ones that will still be funny to this day, like Animaniacs, and I might even pick up on stuff I missed as a child, as I did with the Invader Zim DVDs.

Signature

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

hm.... i think that my show is mega man the original cartoon series!!!!

ah memories, the good old days where cartoons are for little children. i'm one of those children. well some of those cartoons are being shown at cartoon network so i don't miss them that much. ^_^

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

Bots Master
Transformers
X-Men (the old and Evolution)
The Adventures of Batman and Robin
Superman
King Arthur and his Knights of Justice
Darkwing Duck
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Digimon (The 1st one)
Voltron
Wild Cats
Batman Superman Adventures
Cardcaptors

there's just too many to name

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

I also miss watching the Jetsons, Voltron, power rangers(the 1st one), G.I.Joe and Transformers(the old).

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

angry beavers, AND invader ZIM! Angry beavers is still on tv...but its only on like...once a week, at the most obscure hours i.e. 4 in the morning. While inzader zim is no where to be found. Luckily i just recently bought the whole series, but i still miss sitting infront of the tv, waiting for it to come up.

Ah. good times!

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

The Raccoons! I loved that show

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

The Raccoons! I loved that show

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Darkwing Duck
Original Ninja Turtles
Transformers (when they were animals and not cars and stuff >_< )
Thundercats
Smurfs (I loved those little blue guys XD )
Snorks
Original X-Men
Mummies Alive
Sonic the Hedgehog
Invader Zim
Power Rangers (the 1st one)

Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lesee i think the only two that i can remember are the original ninja turtles and the original x-men... man i miss those shows!

Signature Image

servbot

Long lost is non-reality

I really miss Exosquad

Signature

Angry Beavers
Invader Zim (one of the best nickoloden shows ever!)
Ren and Stimpy
Rocky and Bullwinkle

zelda and metdroid, yes they where cartoons, very far back in the day

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Does someone recalls "Wicket", "The Gummy bears" and "The Bernstein bears"?
That's some cartoons I watched long time ago, but , those I really want to watch again is "Duck tales" and "the Darkwing duck", because the animaniavs are still playing on a local channel in my country.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Basically this is a thread for everyone to tell about a cartoon they used to watch but isn't shown on tv anymore.

[ururl]

Me I miss watching the Animaniacs. I always used to watch it after school.

~edit~

Captain Planet and the Planeteers
The Get Along Gang
Hoot Kloot
TMNT
Biker Mice from Mars
Fish Police
Popples
Jem and the Holograms
He-man
She-Ra
Transformers
Hey Arnold!
(Draculito, mon saigneur) Little Dracula

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

With those I remember watching as a kid that I enjoyed...

Animaniacs
Batman (The early 90's version w/ Kevin Conroy)
Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers
Darkwing Duck
Ducktales
Gargoyles
Gummi Bears
Superman (w/ Tim Daly as Superman)
Tale Spin
Tiny Toon Adventures

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

There are so many!

Like minayuri I loved Animaniacs--- I STILL use some of the songs with my students. XD

I also was a big fan of Doug and Reboot. (Though totally didn't realize the darker implications of Reboot at the time) There are so many others that I can't think of at the moment.

Signature Image

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Well those are really old Animes/Cartoons:
La Seine no Hoshi
Ribbon no Kishi
Princess Sheherazade
Ariel
Tao Tao
Captain Balu
Chipmunks
Turtles
Dink the dinosaurier
Die Schlümpfe
Pinky and Brain
and so on ......

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.