Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Newbie...Almost Lost.... And a Lot Curious..... - Minitokyo

A Newbie...Almost Lost.... And a Lot Curious.....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Hi everyone I m just a regular otaku who stumbled upon this site while i was looking for artwork of "The Garden of Words", But what I discovered was something much more interesting and awesome. I was blown away by the quality and quantity of artwork on this site. I m a relative new otaku who is into Slice of Life genre of Anime & Manga... I m not a great artist but I will surely try to contribute something to the artwork section. I hope I'll find great artwork and friends here.....

Shimazaki thanks for that warm welcome friend.....

P.S: I try my level best to abide to all the rules of this site and not offend anyone in anyway.....
(Sorry fr my poor english n gramma i m not so good with words...)

As long as love exists, there will be hatred, wars and hatred are born from protecting love
Signature

Welcome once more ;)
I hope you find everything you search for and a lot more.
The Gallery is growing everyday and the people are pretty nice here so dont hesitate to ask for help if you dont understand something or you want to chat with someone

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Hey there! Welcome to Minitokyo ~

There are a few guides in the Art forum to help you out on the artwork and give you a better idea. Then it is overal fine to approach active artists and ask them about stuff. Since from my own experience through the years, they are always fun, loving and helpful people so don't be afraid. Be sure to read the rules and make your artwork acceptable. That's where many fall into; their work isn't of acceptable quality and gets deleted. We have the sandbox forum for that though, to improve your stuff!

Don't worry about breaking the rules every now and then. People will poke you about it, so you know. Reading the faq and such takes quite a while and I doubt you remember everything. Basically, watch your language (try not to use any naughty word) is one of the things people slip out on the most.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Thanks for the welcome..... I guess ill just fit in here coz even though crappy il submit selfmade artwork and about language i try to be polite to every one here.....
once again thank u.....

As long as love exists, there will be hatred, wars and hatred are born from protecting love
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Welcome to the Wonderful world of Minitokyo~!
As Val and Shimazaki-san covered most of your doubt all I want to say is I hope you'll have plenty of fun and will make more friends! :D
As for artworks, if you are planning to make hand drawn arts then feel free to ask me, or any other artist if you're not sure about "quality".
And as for Digital artist there are few Goddesses of Wallpapers and Vectors roaming here and there you can always poke them for advice! :3 (I do that most, btw)

And btw, I also like Slice of life genre with a little romance and school life in it! :D
And Yeah, Mein bhi India se hi hu, to agar apko english me problem aye to mujhse aap Hindi mein bhi baat kar sakte he! :D

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Monu-chan thanks fr tht indian welcome..... also my hindi is as bad as my english.....

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Shinobu and welcome to the fun. please check out policy and faq and feel free to ask any questions you might have. hope to see you around further :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

thanks angelxxuan......

Signature

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Welcome to minitokyo :)

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Thanks ShanaFlare-San.......

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

It's a bit late to say this, but welcome to MT Shinobu-san, cheers~ x)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

As it is said better late than never........ Thanks Huesin-San.....

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey there, welcome to mt !

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Thanks fr tht welcome Uberdog-San........

Signature

rwelcome to MT

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Thank you myri-chan.....

Signature

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Welcome to MT and enjoy your stay here Shinobu007.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Shinobu007

Shinobu007

Shinobu_Morita

Thank you Masterchief80-san.....

Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.