Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If today were your last day... - Minitokyo

If today were your last day...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

What would you do? Would you be content with the way you've lived your life until now? Would you change anything? How would you spend your last 24 hours?

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Nothing really.

I've very few regrets in my life other than believing people were more capable than they really were. The only thing I would change is being able to take back all the help I gave people who never improved - because that essentially wasted my time. Other than that? I'm not affected, since I expect nothing these days.

My last 24 hours would be telling whoever's burying me to burn my coffin instead.
No laughing.
You know who you are.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

make everyone who know me happy
^^

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'd probably watch some mind-bending exploitation movies. Because if I'm going to die anyway, mental stability would not be an issue. Bring on the nightmare fuel!

As far as other people go, I wouldn't want to be surrounded by crying people all the days leading up to it, so I'd prefer not to tell my family in advance. Maybe my best friends, whom I'd entrust with instructions on what to do afterwards. I'd say goodbye to the people I care about, both online and offline.

That, of course, if I get to die gradually. If I'm shot, I probably wouldn't do anything differently, lol. I wouldn't regret the way I've lived my life either way.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have no regrets in my life, but I tend to live my life as if today was my last day, so it doesn't matter what I do. I have fun, I do my own thing, I do all that I can in one day and then I fall asleep, thankful to have been given another day and I continue on living as if it was my last.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I have many regrets... if i have the power, i will change everything...but i can't .I do believe in destiny...

if i have only 24 hours i will spend it watching tv

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Just take things easy, I suppose. Some loose ends that need to be tied up, tend to those as possible.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Well, first of all, I'd burn all the papers I wrote in all this years.. after I do that, I guess I'd spend those last hours alone, cuz as Pande said, I don't want to see my family or friends cry. I wouldn't be content if I only lived 20+ years, that would suck big time.. and there's nothing I can change, I made some mistakes and I learned from them, like everyone.. don't lie and say you don't have any regrets cuz it's I bet it's a lie :I

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Never thought about my last day. I've some regrets but past can't be changed and keep thinking about it it's useless.
So, probably first, I'd try to get rid of embarrassing and compromising stuff on my computer (like doujinshi and similar) XD
And then I'd spent my day like an ordinary day, doing nothing special.

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

If I know that I'm gonna die and the death is inevitable, then I'll do the things that I haven't done before, things that is hilarious and super fun. (No criminal act)
Enjoying life to the fullest.

or

Pray to GOD.

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I'll spend half day with my family and friends (especially my parents) to my heart content and other 6 hours with MT members because MT is now part of my life
and my last 6 hours watching my favorite episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura to soothe my soul and that way I can die smiling with spending my last moments with my love Sakura.
Well I never thought that i will die tomorrow but i know life is unexpected and what will happen in the next moment who knows?
So, if i die just like my normal self I'll be satisfied enough and even if i went to hell I don't regret it much.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

If it will be my last day to live my life, I will definitely start my day with a very good and refreshing bath. Then read a lot of Bible passages and pray, pray and pray. Listen to my favorite music. Read my favorite poems and write a poem one last time about how God made my life beautiful despite the trials and regrets I have. I will watch my favorite episodes of my favorite anime. Draw a lot then read my favorite parts of my favorite books. Play badminton and then eat a lot of my mom's good home cooking. Scan through pictures to reminisce memories and will write letters for each member of my family. Letters of appreciation and thanks with no guilt trips. I'll definitely bid farewells to the wonderful people here and my Facebook account. Then I'll go eat in the most expensive restaurant here with my mom and family and buy them something that's expensive until I use up all my savings. Also, I'll ask forgiveness to those people whom I've hurt and will tell the love of my heart to do me a favor by dating me without telling her boyfriend. Also, I'd like to visit the charity homes I once volunteered to bring donations. Then by night, a good refreshing bath again then read the Bible again and pray heartily. When the time is near for me to leave the world, I will embrace and kiss my mom so tightly and tell her how much I love her. Then I'll change with my nursing uniform because with it, I feel dignified and honored to finish a course that's really hard and has deep involvement in improving the quality of life. Then I'll face on our big mirror and place my pure gold nursing pin on my right chest with a proud look and a sweet smile on my face.Then I'll tell myself, "You have live a good life and it's time for you to join your Creator." Then I will lay down on my bed and wait while I will recall the beautiful happenings of my life.

^ I am definitely contented with my life. If I die today, I won't regret dying single because my family has nurtured me enough of all the love I need. ^^

^ I will not change anything because I know that those things are not mine already to manipulate. The past is something that made me what I am right now and if I will change it, It also means I am altering to what I have become now.

^For some reasons, i love this forum but it has indeed made me very emotional. Thanks for making this one fireflywishes. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Confess me sins

This World Is Wrong . . .

I wud do everything I've never done before. Have a a Gud time with my family and say goodbye to my friends both on mt and at home then for the last minute sit and cry about hw s@#tty my life has been.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.