Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many hours do you spend on your phone? - Minitokyo

How many hours do you spend on your phone?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

hi friends,

As we know life is not imagine without a mobile and internet.Mostly youngsters spent their maximum time on mobile .

For what purpose You mostly use mobile …………?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I spend five minutes tops, unless I'm talking to someone. I haven't ever spent even an hour on my phone. I have a pay as you go phone, it can call and text and can't go online. I got a laptop for that. I see no point in having too many devices which can go online, somewhat a waste of money as well. I don't know how to text, so it's basically all talk, when I feel the need or need to talk to someone where a land line doesn't work or to find one sort of thing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

less than an hour. I use my phone to play games sometime but not that much.

I don't use phone much to call or text. I do use it to check the sites i'm on when i can't access them from pc, but only for a short time cuz it costs so much money. But I waste time playing games on it =.=' sooo.. maybe an 90 minutes per day max i guess :\

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

i think i spend one hour or two but depends on the situation...if i didn't have news of that person for a while..

I usually spend at least two to three hours per day on the phone with clients.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Zero hour since i dont have a phone xD

This World Is Wrong . . .

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Use it for listening to music and it takes 2 hours to complete i dunno i don't use my phone much i use it like an MP3 hhh

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

these days not so much, but I'm on a mission for a new phone so I have a feeling probably a lot more, especially if I get a smart phone.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

No idea, I would say 30 min a day.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

On my phone? Only half an hour per day or so but not more! Checking messages and calling clients...

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I spend more time in front of the PC. I don't use my phone that much. 5-10 mins max.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.