Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell an amusing story about your relationship or family. - Minitokyo

Tell an amusing story about your relationship or family.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Here's a place where you can recount an interesting story regarding something that happened at home with family or a loved one.

Not long ago, my local office closed and they gave the office furniture to the staff. I got a full size refrigerator/freezer and a nice rolling desk chair. I also got a few filing cabinets and my lady friend adopted one of them, spray-painting it white and she put it in her bedroom to replace an old dresser that was falling apart. I asked her, "so, I was wondering, are you going to file your underclothes under 'P' for panties or 'U' for undies?"

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Well i remember back when i waz eight...I went to a carnival and i saw a bouncy house..it was one of those cheap flimsy houses but i wanted to go in it. Well i climbed the slide and when i came down one of my metal things on tmy bracelet slit a hole in the slide and the bouncy house waz destroyed.! Haha

merged: 04-14-2014 ~ 02:58pm
Well i remember back when i waz eight...I went to a carnival and i saw a bouncy house..it was one of those cheap flimsy houses but i wanted to go in it. Well i climbed the slide and when i came down one of my metal things on tmy bracelet slit a hole in the slide and the bouncy house waz destroyed.! Haha

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Back when I was in primary school, my dad gave me the first three Harry Potter books for my birthday. Fortunately for me, I ended up loving them, since that was a way to bond with all my classmates when the Harry Potter craze hit us (and it hit us good).
Unfortunately for my dad, though, I ended up loving them XD Every time a new one was set to come out I'd become absolutely insane with anticipation and the next 3-4 days after I got every book I'd be removed from the world, until I finished reading it. As time went on, he started saying they were for kids and that I was wasting my time, but I got my mom to agree with me that a complete collection would be nice to have, so I ended up getting all the books :D

I'm re-reading them now after all these years and I can definitely see why I was so passionate about them, haha.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Back when I was in primary school I got sort of hyped for my birthday coming up. I remember coming home and my mother arriving later than usual, surprisingly with my father. I got to add he wasn't coming home very often, work stuff of some sort. So yeah I figured it's gotta be something special.
Dad: "Me and your mother got divorced today,son. Happy birthday." Well not really like that, it took them more time to come out with it, but the divorce happened that day. Haha!

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

I waz walkin to school one day and all of a sudden it started raining hard..I mean i was only a step away frim the doors and i ended up gettin soaked..so i had to change everything

Probably.........

Back when I lived in Houston, I lived in a townhouse with an alleyway for residents to park their cars conveniently in a garage just below the upstairs bedrooms. My lady friend (at the time) and I used to like to go out to eat fajitas at a place called Fandangos. We were sitting upstairs in the loft and I asked her, "would you like to go to Fandango's for dinner?" Just as she had opened her mouth to reply, a Volkswagon Beetle in the alleyway honked it's horn, "MEEP MEEP!" I looked at her and said, "I'll take that as a 'yes'." We both just about died laughing... then we went to Fandangos.

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

I went to the amusement park near my hometown. My family and I decided to give the Ghost's house a try. They leave me alone at the entrance of that ghost house to bought ticket when suddenly a very horibble ghost comin out. Both of us looked and each other and a minute later I fainted. When I opened my eyes, my mother already on my side callin my name and people surrounded us...I was so embarassing and that becoming kiind sort of funny memories...I think I was 7 years old that time...

Signature
Hi nyann~

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

@ Mery: that's...something. Maybe they thought it would be good news? (was it?)

@ Hoo: that sounds like a rom-com in the making, haha.

@ Kuro: the workers acting as ghosts were probably flattered, lol. And hey, you got your money's worth of scares XD

Another funny one from me: back in 8th grade, my group of friends and I used to skip school quite a bit (we had good grades, just didn't feel like going). One day we skipped two classes and went to a park near the school, planning to return for the third class (Geography, which our headmaster taught). Right outside the entrance to the school's yard there's a big open space with a statue surrounded by hedges and a few paths - bottom line: you are completely exposed, nowhere to hide. Jumping over the fence wasn't an option either, since we'd either be spotted by security or have to go home with our pants ripped from the loose wires.

So we decided to try our luck and sneak along the fence, towards the entrance. Just then, we saw our headmaster - who hated us as much as we hated her - exit the school building and heading towards the gate. Commence scrambling out of there as if the Devil himself was chasing us. A few managed to get away (they were spotted, of course), and me and another girl stayed behind and talked to the teacher. Turns out all classes had been canceled that day, thus all our efforts to get away had been unnecessary XD

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Well one day it waz a swing ad under it waz this big puddle..i tried to get on but fell and everyone saw and everyone laughedn

Probably.........

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

We were on holidays in Germany and had rented a caravan during some days to visit Bavaria. As my son, aged of 4, watched me tightening a thread between the caravan and a big tree to dry bath towels, he told me : "Dad, are you attaching the caravan because of the thieves?" ^_^ Well, now, my son has a thread with a bavarian girl...

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

one day, i was visiting a staple in Brastagi when i was 7th grade with some of my fellow friends and uncle. The horse there was train to be tame as an attraction. thus, I and my friends happened to found this black horse running wildly and my uncle was chasing it behind! ( it seems that his bag "has been eaten" by the horse....) he chased it until he himself run out of breath! we all laughed at him but something wrong when the horse turned our way and chased us! What the heck! we all run separately and manage to escape...my uncle said this to us," This is why you must help the old one...or you'll get curse..."

Signature
Hi nyann~

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Desert experience...
During May 2012, I was walking with my wife on a footpath in Arches National Park, in the South East of Utah. Two female tourists were walking next to us. Suddenly, one of them exclaimed : "Look ! What a desert scene !". And her friend said : "But THAT IS a desert !" When you are in unknown ground, it's always useful to have an expert in your circle of acquaintances ^_^

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

I was with my friend at a teachers college and there was a pond. Their was mud around it and I slipped grabbed onto my friend and we both ended up falling in. She was so upset and everyone was laughing.

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by misaki28... I slipped grabbed onto my friend and we both ended up falling in.

You're a terrible person =D

It wasn't my fault she shouldn't have stood beside me

merged: 08-12-2015 ~ 11:19pm
In my defence I was grabbing onto something to keep me frm falling and she happened to be there

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by misaki28It wasn't my fault she shouldn't have stood beside me

In my defence I was grabbing onto something to keep me frm falling and she happened to be there

Do your friends walk behind you now? =D

Yes but run if I'm about to fall

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by misaki28Yes but run if I'm about to fall

Haha fair enough.

Yup so disappointed

merged: 08-23-2015 ~ 11:13pm
When I was six years old I went to a birthday party and there was a bouncy house. A really fat boy went in the bouncy house and every time he jumped everyone in the bouncy house flew high into the air. We told him to stop but he didn't. He made one big jump and flew right through the bouncy house. It started to go down so we all had to exit. But it took a while to get him out

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.