Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep... - Minitokyo

If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep...

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Woohoo a hot bishie on my doorstep!

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

Loved the fire babe but I don't have enough apples for both of us

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

I'd call over the babes and pump up the beats!

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ Amen to that, I would just ask if the frog comes with beats

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I would invite him in to the party and he'd beat me to the babes, brews, and buffet.

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ same old, same old, still in tha party

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd appoint him official DJ of the party

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ I would say "let's hit the waves"

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ I'd feed im some tasty 'za n we jam 2 sum rad tunes with sum hottie babes

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ I would teach the frog using proper spelling (it's hard to understand when you write stuff in such short yet complicated form x3x)

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ We would mek sum bass

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ We'd go to the beach and he could meet the tastiest bettys

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Hands a jar of dragonflies for the frog.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ Do you even dive brah?

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ Hands a comb for the hair. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ thanks, now I just need those goggles to dive

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ will give him another dozen of apples xD

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ give him dive lessons

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

^ *high fives* come on into the red room!

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ gives him a good looking speedo to pair with the goggles. ^^

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ teach the rad dude to surf!

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.