Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Discover your spirit animal - Minitokyo

Discover your spirit animal

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

This is a short little quiz to determine what your spirit animal is. It's kind of fun and thought to post it here for others to enjoy. : )

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

I'll go first...

Hawk (26)
Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

Best matches: Owls, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses
=================================
Results:

Bear
xangel0 (20)

Hawk
Cirru (26)
HaouJudai6 (23)

Horse
Hooyah (26)
Tsasu (26)

Spider
Redwyn (20)

Owl
TheCompiler (24)

Crow
Anther (24)

Wolf
myri-chan (30)

Swan
Huesin (22)
Monu-chan (22)

Otter
LadyTextaholic (26)
Valuna (23)

You are a Horse! (your score: 26)

Characters: Filip and Bolan in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"

Powers: Communicate telepathically with animals

As a Horse, you're sensitive, peaceful, and social. You easily make friends with members of all species, but you hold a special place in your heart for those who respect your intelligence. Sometimes your empathy can leave you vulnerable to others' moods or manipulations. Don't let one grumpy person ruin your whole day.

Best matches: Wolves, Otters, Swans

Watch out for: Foxes, Spiders, Owls

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Results:

Horse
Hooyaah (26)

"Watch out for owls" Wut?

^(OvO)^

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

You are a Spider! (your score: 20)

Characters: Arcas and Nelma in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Artistic genius, ability to see patterns and sense trouble from a distance
As a Spider, you're artistic, intuitive, and independent—maybe even a little eccentric. You can become so absorbed in your endeavors that you lose track of the outside world and the people in it. But what you give in return is magic, pure and simple.
Best matches: Cougars, Hawks, Owls
Watch out for: Wolves, Otters, Bears

---

Odd that I scored 20 for owls and cougar too and they're also my best match. I should marry myself?

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

"Odd that I scored 20 for owls and cougar too and they're also my best match. I should marry myself?"
- Redwyn

You can be a chimera! =b They need a mythical creature result, yes? O.o

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Yeah that wouldbe perfect xD

#likethat'sabadthinglol

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

You are a Hawk! (your score: 23)
Characters: Galen, Thera, Zilus in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Maxine in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory

Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

You are a Bear! (your score: 20)

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

---
lol

Signature Image
This day we fight!

I had two different choices for some of the questions, so here are two different results
1-----------------------------------
You are a Owl! (your score: 22)
Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.
Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders
Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Spoiler (show)

other animal scores:
Cougar (your score: 22)
Fox (your score: 21)
Hawk (your score: 21)
Wolverine (your score: 18)
Wolf (your score: 17)

2-----------------------------------
You are a Owl! (your score: 25)

Spoiler (show)

Other animal scores:
Hawk (your score: 19)
Otter (your score: 18)
Swan (your score: 18)
Crow (your score: 16)
Wolf (your score: 16)

==========================

So, maybe you can take some value in between of that result: Owl (24)

Quote by Hooyaah"Watch out for owls" Wut?

Yeah, 'Wut'?! xD

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

You are a Crow! (your score: 24)

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"
Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection

As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"

Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

-------------------------------

I like it! XD

Discover your Spirit Animal!

You are a Wolf! (your score: 30)

Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina

"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

Best matches: Swans, Otters, Crows

Watch out for: Spiders, Owls, Foxes

That's mine ^_^

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

You are a Otter! (your score: 23)

Characters: Mayra, Elora, Pirrik, and Zelia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Gina in "The Wild's Call"; Erik in "Storm Reaper"

Powers: Healing

Otters are nurturing, playful, and easygoing. You often put others' needs before your own, offering what seems to be a bottomless well of compassion and care. Though your decisions are guided by your feelings, at heart you're pragmatic and self-possessed, making you the ideal head of a family or small business.

Best matches: Horses, Wolves, Swans

Watch out for: Foxes, Cougars, Hawks

I like Otters...they seem so cool.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

I got equally high scores on Otter and Owl o.o (26).

Next highest was Crow. This test is cool, I like it :)

((They've all been described above and I'm too lazy to copy/paste on my phone =w=))

You are a Horse! (your score: 26)

Characters: Filip and Bolan in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"

Powers: Communicate telepathically with animals

As a Horse, you're sensitive, peaceful, and social. You easily make friends with members of all species, but you hold a special place in your heart for those who respect your intelligence. Sometimes your empathy can leave you vulnerable to others' moods or manipulations. Don't let one grumpy person ruin your whole day.

Best matches: Wolves, Otters, Swans

Watch out for: Foxes, Spiders, Owls

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

You are a Swan! (your score: 22)

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking

Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.

Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters

Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

lol maybe I did something wrong, I don't feel like a swan xD

and I got 21 in horse and 20 in otter, what does that mean?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

You are a Swan! (your score: 22)

Characters: Tereus, Kalia in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Foretelling future through dreams, dream-walking
Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever.
Best matches: Wolves, Horses, Otters
Watch out for: Cougars, Foxes, Hawks

So, I need to find Wolves, Foxes or Otters

It is true that people always try to take advantage but if I becomes angry I'll crush them with my Gentle Fist (Hinata's justu from Naruto)
Well I do not have a "Special Person" in my life but I'm sure I find someone.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

You are a Wolverine! (your score: 24)
Characters: Lycas, Nilo, Sirin, and Drenis in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Marcus in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength, speed, and toughness
Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative.
Best matches: Bears, Cougars, Wolves
Watch out for: Crows, Owls, Swans

Cougar (your score: 23)
Bear (your score: 22)
Fox (your score: 18)

This World Is Wrong . . .

redhatgirl

redhatgirl

Like a Broken Rose!

You are a Wolf! (your score: 29)
Characters: Marek, Alanka, Kerza, and Kara in the Aspect of Crow trilogy and "Storm Reaper"; Lance in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

I wanna need your love,
I'm like a broken rose...Signature Image

janfilllazy

janfilllazy

You'll understand when time come

You are a Wolf! (your score: 26)

I control my life, but you can change it..

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

You are a Fox! (your score: 32)

Characters: Razvin in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Elysia in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars

Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses

BuBbLeS!

Signature

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

You are a Wolf! (your score: 30)

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

You are a Hawk! (your score: 26)

Watch out for: Otters, Bears, Horses

this is mine ^-^

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Hm, a bear? hahah

Discover your Spirit Animal!

You are a Bear! (your score: 25)

Characters: Arcas, Skaris, Torin, Eneas, and Ladek in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; Darien in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking

You're #1! At least, you're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Best matches: Wolverines, Horses, Wolves

Watch out for: Foxes, Crows, Spiders

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.