Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Syaoran n Sakura? Together? - Minitokyo

Syaoran n Sakura? Together?

Tagged under Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Dunno but I do like the anime itself.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i thnk so...

they hav went through hard tyms...

and syaoran has alwys been there for sakura...

so they shud b...

i mean, its soo mean if they wnt b...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

yeah i guess so...they make a pretty cute couple....

nice couple --

Dark syaoyan is waaaaayy better though! I really like dark characters xD

It's not "supposed" it an absolute certainty. CLAMP universe works with soulmates, and Sakura and Syaoran are soulmates

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

They have to be together! They were both together in the end of the cardcaptor sakura manga and anime/movie. Love this couple!
Clamp is really surprising though............the ending of tsubasa was sad........

Yes, I am a rabid fan of the pairing

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.