Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun x Cagari (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Athrun x Cagari (spoilers)

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 7 total items

anyone has comment on this couple? what do you all think about their ending? are they being together or just being friend?

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

They were a very good couple, the problem is the writers wanted them apart. Ah well.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Official sources say that Athrun returned to Cagalli in Orb. This is shown in the Final Plus ending, where we see Athrun wearing the Orb Admiral uniform. I love this couple and I'm really upset that GSD has created some problems in both of their circumstances. Their ending wasn't so clear so it has caused quite a misunderstanding amongst fans.

Nevertheless my love for this couple is undying and I hope a movie or a new season is released. :)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

i hate to be a party pooper but athrun so does not deserve cagalli, she was royalty all right..... a royal pain in the ass! he was so patient, talented and awesome! and she was like crying all the way through like a retard even tho she was in control of the Orb nation

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by lupinchani hate to be a party pooper but athrun so does not deserve cagalli, she was royalty all right..... a royal pain in the ass! he was so patient, talented and awesome! and she was like crying all the way through like a retard even tho she was in control of the Orb nation

She's the 18 year old leader of a nation. Her father died before her eyes at 16 trying to defend said nation. She had power but as she was not properly advised by her cabinet (they sought to control her remember), she was under so much pressure (and she is highly emotional) that she cried quite often, usually when there was unnecessary loss of life.

She did grow up quite a bit during the Second Battle of Orb for the record.

Again though, the writers wanted the couple apart. Hence the break up.

I love them!

They're great couple but...

In the end they're break up, right?

So sad TT

thaikuching

thaikuching

lost_heaven

My most fave couple ever! Cagalli and Athrun are meant to be together.
For Cagalli, fans were complaining about how she became weak, unlike on GS where she could kick some ass. Well yeah, l could understand why she was like that. First, war broke through; Athrun went to ZAFT; politic wedding; her position as ORB leader was stolen and she is called a traitor; she couldn't even get her power as leader at that time if not with Kira's help; whatever she said, her own people didn't listen; everyone she got no one to support her, only Kira and co.; even Athrun doubted her love and words. How could she stay insane? She got too much troubles to handle.
However, like Athrun said, Cagalli and him have the same dream, same thought, and they could understand each other after all that misunderstanding. They don't need words to know what they want in the future. Cagalli said to Meyrin to take care of Athrun, THAT is because she couldn't go into battlefield so she couldn't protect Athrun just like before. Cagalli has grown into a more mature leader, and with everyone's help, she'll be a great leader.
For Athrun, like we all have seen, he doesn't have any interest in Meyrin, and he is WEARING ORB's uniform, as (somewhat) admiral! So that means Athrun is BACK to ORB to help Cagalli build the country, just like Kira who is back to ZAFT as (somewhat) supervisor and to support Lacus. lf not, why would Athrun wearing ORB uniform? They said it clearly that they don't need to rush since both of them have the same feelings and dreams.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.