Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Side jobs and supplemental income, what do you do? - Minitokyo

Side jobs and supplemental income, what do you do?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

We have a "what do you do for a living" thread, but what do you do, besides what you do?
I'm looking to start making some hobby income. I have a cushy desk job and I need some more fulfillment. Not hurting for money or anything, but just want to "work for myself" a little on the side.
Anyone here share that mentality? Who here makes money on the side, and how do you do it?
I have some ideas of my own, but I'm curious what others are doing.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

didn't know that thread existed, even tried searching for it, so not quite certain where it went.

there's always the joys of picking up another job. correcting grammar mistakes, taking what you do and expanding that and asking for more hours, maybe even a promotion. there's also what you know how to do and expanding that as well. even video game beta testers is a job and sometimes other things require beta testing for money. there's also cruising around your area and seeing what's to be had. but if you don't have any hobbies you're never too old to try to learn a new one. as I'm not aware of what you can do then you should know more on that part. there's drawing, quilting, crafting, metal work, the list is endless. even mowing a lawn can bring in the money. and yes what some wouldn't consider a hobby can be to another.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.