Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll) - Minitokyo

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach? (with Poll)

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your fav male chara from Bleach?

Kurosaki Ichigo
79 votes
Abarai Renji
27 votes
Kuchiki Byakuya
86 votes
Hitsugaya Toushiro
98 votes
Ichimaru Gin
38 votes
Ishida Uryuu
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 181 total items

Ichigo, Ikkaku, Kenpachi, Renji, and Shinji~

i like byakuya

Byakuya For the win

i love Ichigo...!

kuchiki byakuya is so cool and powerfull, I choose him xP

what! renji's score's so low lollll
but Renji's tats are cool. and he's stupid/funny, and reliable when he needs to be.

ichigo is my fav

LunaticCrow21

LunaticCrow21

Fruit Loop

The poll's not working for me but out of the characters you have up there Renji, but Grimmjow is actually my favourite overall.

Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

uryuu and ichigo also Renji

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

thaikuching

thaikuching

lost_heaven

Gin! Just love him since l read the manga, and kept paying attention to him in anime. l'm so glad he is voiced by Yusa Kouji! Perfect! Gin is cool, deadly, and actually a sweet and caring. l was hoping he could be alive....along with Ulquiorra. Why Kubo-san killed people's fave characters?
My no 1 is Gin, then Shuuhei, Byakuya, Ulquiorra.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I'm torn between Ichigo and Gin. If I had to choose though it would be Gin. He has those flashy attacks that some opponents wouldn't see coming.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 181 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.