Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ayeo! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Hello, my name is CatBear, feel free to call me Stephanie or Steph if you'd prefer. I've never joined a community such as this, so I'm excited to try it. I spend most of my free time reading manga, watching anime (I like all genres for the most part), I enjoy drawing but I am just beginning to experiment a little more with digital art. It's definitely difficult without a tablet, I use my pc for this and that I am not used to. I hope to have a good experience here.

Thanks for reading, it's nice to meet you. c:

Hi and welcome on MT, feel free to ask if you nead anything and have a good time here!

Quote by ShimazakiHi and welcome on MT, feel free to ask if you nead anything and have a good time here!

Thank you, it's much appreciated. :)

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

Welcome To MT hope you have a wonderful time here feel free to roam around if you want to ^-^

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Welcome to MT :) Enjoy your staying here ^-^

Quote by dragonknight2000Welcome To MT hope you have a wonderful time here feel free to roam around if you want to ^-^

Thank you!

merged: 04-08-2015 ~ 06:53am

Quote by PainterWelcome to MT :) Enjoy your staying here ^-^

Thank you as well.

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hello there! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Minitokyo!

About digital art, you can always try vectors, they are mostly suited for mouse, and gives more smoother lines than painted art by graphic tablet (few arts are exceptions though).

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Quote by Monu-chanHello there! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Minitokyo!

About digital art, you can always try vectors, they are mostly suited for mouse, and gives more smoother lines than painted art by graphic tablet (few arts are exceptions though).

Thank you, I'll look into it and see what I can find. Anything helps.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Stephanie and welcome to mt, glad to have you. hope to see you around :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Quote by angelxxuanhey there Stephanie and welcome to mt, glad to have you. hope to see you around :)

Thanks, and you too!

Hello and welcome aboard to MT! Hope you will have a great time here :)

Quote by fishshellHello and welcome aboard to MT! Hope you will have a great time here :)

Thank you~!

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Welcome to MT, Catbear! To be honest, it's the first time I see a CatBear here o.o

Hope you enjoy the site~ :)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family Steph! Hope you have been enjoying your time here so far. :)

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Signature Image

janfilllazy

janfilllazy

You'll understand when time come

Hi and Welcome here at MT, CatBear :)

I control my life, but you can change it..

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Hi CatBear!
Welcome to MT.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Welcome to MT.....have a good time here :)

Welcome to MT CatBear :)

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Welcome to MT CatBear

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.