Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Make A Baseless Statement About The Person Posting Above You! 9 - Minitokyo

Make A Baseless Statement About The Person Posting Above You! 9

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ acshully a bodacious beach bunny

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

^ mistook the sand for food and made a sandwich. ruh roh.

it's alright just some mayo will help the sand go down?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ waz L8 2 his own birthday

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yup :D then I just stopped bothering with them :O

^ found a fly in their soup and didn't make a single fuss

BuBbLeS!

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ blew a whole night pickin lint off a sweater till there wuz nothin left but lint bunnies

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ dreams of being a superhero

^ is a hipster and know's she can be fabulous if it wasn't to mainstream .

Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ wears a mask to cover his charming smile

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ wears a smiling mask to make her look happier

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

^ never takes off his surfing suits

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ knows me better than I thought

O_O

^ wants to date a fly but is to shy to ask her out.

Signature

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

Lol xD

^ wanted to work as a teacher

^ secretly wanted to be my student

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ sniper king from One Piece

^ secretly hates the color green

Signature

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ never seen a wave over 6 ft high

^ Once surfed across the Pacific on a tsunami alongside Chuck Norris.

^ occasionally likes to drink beer and dwell on the pass as he watched the sunset.

Signature

mouseclick

mouseclick

xtramousey

^ shouldnt hide his face with a mask cuz hes cute

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

^ figured out how to get the ship out of the bottle

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.