Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tag me broken - Minitokyo

Tag me broken

page 1 of 1 24 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Whenever I'm trying to use the feature at the top right of the page called tag me, it tells me the gallery item is missing or it's showing as none and a white page and I am unable to tag anything. the url it gives me is this http://gallery.minitokyo.net/tagme or it will give me this link http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/160422

Is anyone else having this issue or am I alone? Either way please look into and correct the issue if possible, thank you.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yup it's broken for me too, let's hope it's fixed soon so we can continue giving that much needed love to that stuff out there !

EDIT: 9/29

just noticed the filters are broken. I shouldn't be seeing jpop idol nor ecchi when I'm searching nor looking at the thumbnails. I have them both blocked and I'm still seeing them when I'm in thumbnail and seeing the actual image. in my opinion I feel these are related.

please address the issue so we can tag again. the new stuff is overly tagged while the older stuff still goes unnoticed and/or unloved.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I just turned on my Ecchi and K-pop filter for few minutes and it is working perfectly fine for me for scans. I'm not seeing thumbnail of ecchi and K/J-pop images.
So I think the filter problem is fixed. But yeah the Tagme feature isn't working yet.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah, as of right now the filters are fixed, it looks like they reverted back to the old style of viewing scans and the likes, but the tag me feature is still broken. I've turned off all filters and I'm still seeing the same page of "none found". so I guess it's not going to be fixed?

I'm not meaning to sound mean while I'm posting it in the sb all the time, but it should be addressed and fixed. it seems no one is even looking into the situation or posting that they know about it. and there have been many colors on by now, a true shame really. don't know when it was broken but it isn't that complicated to look into the coding, guess they don't want love given? my opinion on the matter, don't know what else to do other than deal with it and watch the site fall further... we've made a bug report, it's not like we can fix the coding ourselves.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

The longer this issue is let go the harder it will be to know what other tweaking they did that may have broken it and then be able to rectify the problem. I am just shocked(well not really) that after raising the issue that not even a single word from any mods to even acknowledge they are even aware that a bug report has been made. They used to at least let members know some sort of status to how the issue is being handled. I guess truly nobody is at the helm of this ship anymore or they just don't give a crap anymore.

*Watches for icebergs*

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by UberDogI guess truly nobody is at the helm of this ship anymore or they just don't give a crap anymore.

Probably a mixture of both. Especially since this has been neglected since it was started. Iceberg dead ahead!

Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Passed it along to Sheq, will report back when he does.

Tag Me does return proper images, but it's only like 1/10 of times you click it. Other times it's just a "None Found" page or a deleted gallery item.
Is this what you're experiencing as well?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Thank you for letting me know the status of the issue.
I look forward to your future report.

Have a wonderful day.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Quote by pandemonium91Passed it along to Sheq, will report back when he does.

Tag Me does return proper images, but it's only like 1/10 of times you click it. Other times it's just a "None Found" page or a deleted gallery item.
Is this what you're experiencing as well?

most times it's 0/10 whereas in a rare moment there comes along that one, but it can take nearly 30 mins of back and clicking for that to come about and something does come. but I've found the filters have little effect on this feature, it's broken both with and without the filter.

thanks for stirring and getting back to us about this issue, I sure do miss tagging is all and that feature made it quite convenient for me, but it's always worked for me in the past, it just stopped working here all of a sudden.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Any status report on this issue?

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by UberDogAny status report on this issue?

Sadly, I have had no reply from Sheqel yet. I have contacted him once more.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Thank you once again for your continued attention to this issue.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Sorry to not bring any useful news. I'm as peeved about this as you are, believe me :|

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

It is a very useful feature on the site. I hope that the issue is resolved soon. *sigh*

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I almost thought it'd been fixed, was able to find that 10 percent tag feature, but then it went back to none found again or to the item being not there aka been deleted or the likes. so, hopefully sheq will be able to figure out what happened and fix it, it sure does make tagging easier, fun and gives love to the unloved and not tagging stuff that is tagged to over tag it sort of thing. *being hopeful*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Any word on a fix to this issue? Not trying to be a bother just wondering.

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Not at the moment, no. He said he'd run more tests a few days ago.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

so, once again any word on this? been quite awhile now and still no fixes to this feature. been wondering about something on that regard, so will it be fixed soon or is the feature broken forever? just wondering...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Once again not trying to be a bother but is there any word on the status of this issue?

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

Quote by UberDogOnce again not trying to be a bother but is there any word on the status of this issue?

Not yet, my eager-ish wubz pal

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Wow! Are they now outsourcing code work to you Sir Maker of the Shift?

or

Are you just posting as Captain Obvious?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I sure would like to get a status update as to when and/or if this will ever be fixed. I feel that so much time has passed that it might not even be fixed, and since sheq hasn't been on 27 weeks http://sheqel.minitokyo.net/ then how could it be fixed, let alone looked at. I feel a break (a bit of a boycott) on the forums is in order to get this fixed... people complain about the site dying well maybe if things would be fixed then maybe we can return to doing what we were doing? it's a simple fix, once, who knows now. it's been broken for so long now, talk about the integrity of things anymore, guess no one cares about the site and it has become nothing more than click revenue?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Sheq is too busy to do things to the site. If anything concrete had been done in the direction of fixing this, I would have posted here.

There are plenty of ways to find old images to tag. Pick any gallery and check if the early images need tagging (they almost all do). Pick any of the more recently made tags and go through the bigger galleries to tag them e.g. go through Hair Clip to tag with Flower Hair Clip or any other subtag. There is a lot of work to do with tagging, and it certainly does not depend solely on the Tag Me button.

(And since this is the 31st, Happy New Year!)

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well now that we know the real deal it might just seem a better course of action to just get rid of the non-working feature all together. Then we won't have members scratching their heads as to WTF is going on with this "Tag Me" link. Fix it or ditch it...That is my $0.02.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.