Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Mogami Moga - Minitokyo

Deletion of Mogami Moga

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Hi,

Can you explain please why this scan was judged sexually suggestive/provocative in comparison with similar images on the site ?

Thank you

Quote by myri-chan,

The image you have submitted (Moga-chan) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

EDIT: http://static.asiachan.com/Mogami.Moga.240.35664.jpg

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well I would give you my opinion but the image in question has been banished from the Kingdom. So sorry Miss myri-chan.

Edit: Well now? I come back and now the image is right there in plain site. Same shiz different day on this site...nothing works and nothing is as it seems.

My $0.02 is that while the image is not showing anything it is rather suggestive. Seeing as this site claims to be *coughs* family friendly this might just need to be banished.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Quote by UberDogWell I would give you my opinion but the image in question has been banished from the Kingdom. So sorry Miss myri-chan.

Edit: Well now? I come back and now the image is right there in plain site. Same shiz different day on this site...nothing works and nothing is as it seems.

My $0.02 is that while the image is not showing anything it is rather suggestive. Seeing as this site claims to be *coughs* family friendly this might just need to be banished.

Of course you don't watch ecchi stuff,you must be a saint xD

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

While my Canonization is still up for debate I have no need for that questionable content to satisfy a need in my life. Thus my Halo shines bright. >.<

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

Seems to me the pose of person on the image was a little to risque for MT standards. Image didn't bother me but I am not Admin.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

There are many anime ecchi pictures on the site too, which are way more suggestive than that picture, i assume people think that drawings are less sensual O.o

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I believe the Mods have always had stricter standards for live images on this site over anime. And maybe for good reason.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

As usual, it's better to show blood or dismembered corpses than natural and beautiful female bodies. Is it asked how we were born and how mankind will survive ?
Make war, not love !

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Scans of real people are judged slightly more harshly than of anime characters.

In this case, it's because of her crotch in the first image is too emphasized, coupled with a sexually suggestive pose in both images.

@the others: Deletion appeals are for staff only. You're more than welcome to make a thread on this topic, rather than use a thread meant for another purpose.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Thank you for the explanation Pande, i respect the staff's decision and understand their point.

I will do what is necessary to fulfill MT standards in the future.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Glad to clear that up. Your other scans are fine, by the way, it was just that one that was more on the uncertain side.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

If we can't make love, we can always make peace, can't we?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.