Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What`s your Favorite Pet? - Minitokyo

What`s your Favorite Pet?

Your Fav Pet

Cats
21 votes
Dogs
17 votes
Birds
4 votes
Reptiles
1 votes
Others
9 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Cats is my favorite pet for sure, they don't dirty the home,don't dribble,but hey play with us,show their love to the owner like the dogs and others animals.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Dogs, because hey've been part of my life as long as I can remember.
I have cats and birds too.
I just love my pets, because they make great conversation buddies, you talk, they listen.
Also playing and taking care of them can be a lot of fun.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

Dogs because they have a sense of loyalty and respect.

I love birds and fishes. They're small and cute :) We used to have a pair of love birds and allowed them fly free in the house. It was really amazing when they flew over your head and sat on your shoulder. Really :D They were really smart. I remember whenever I let my hair free, one of them (the yellow one) used to sit on my shoulder and trim my hair! The first time that happened, I was really freaking out but later on I got used to it. It isn't bad to have a natural haircut every other time :) They even sat on our finger or palm whenever we neared our hands :)

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

i love dogs and puppies their so cute.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

I like cats a lot
I have a cat (Orochimaru/Orochi xD) and a hamster (Hime :3)

My favorite pets are dogs and fish

well because of my studies,i got some wierd pets at home :x
anyway i prefer cats because they're the most graceful pets for me ,then comes the reptiles....but reptiles are hard to keep them alive in a flat >>

favorite pet? dogs! they`re so loyal and fun. really man`s best friend.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Seberian hamfta
Yaya!

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

dogs ^^ they're cute, friendly n lovable

Signature

My fav. pet is a dog and I have three of them, but I've also got a pet cat. And there are other things I'd love to have as pets, but never had the money to get them yet.

Cat's.
Cute, Independent & inteligent. Even thought that they can have more than one personality XD

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

Well, I put in my vote for dogs out of loyalty for to my dog, but I love cats and "others" as well. Bunnies are cute and sweet, and I think rats make really good pets; they're smart and playful and cute, and they live longer than mice. I've heard ferrets are really neat as well, but I can't say for sure, as I've never had one.

And, unfortunately, you can't have bats as pets. ;)

Not all those who wander are lost...

hamster and rabbits are the pet i kept before very cute @@

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I've had different kinds of pets all my life. I've had snakes, lizards, cats, dogs, mice, fish, rabbits, turtles, and some other critters. Right now I have 3 dogs a chihuahua and welsh corgi mix, a shar-pei, and a rottwieler. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Kimi-Shime-Chan

heeheehee...im just a tad freaky

um...well....m-my favorite pet....are R-REALLY big d-dogs.....(*blushes*).........

Every human being has the potential to reach for the stars-we sometimes just need a few words of encouragement.So keep in mind that what lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us..........

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

My favourite pet is a hamster ^^

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

I've got CHICKENS... not pulling your legs or anything. Had them the longest, compared to my other pets, which include a dog, a hamster and fishes. I'm allergic to fur (and so is my mum), so furry animals are out. Fishes kept dying on me. Chickens can be friendly and tame if they know you well, or if you've raised them since they were chicks, like mine were. I've watched nearly 10 chicks hatch and mature into adulthood.

I love animals, I own 1 female cat and 2 dogs (1 male and 1 female). Female dog's name is MAYA, that

"IF DOGS DONT GO TO HEAVEN, WHEN I DIE I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO"

Dogs... i have so many dogs hehehehe

I love most animals but my favorite are cats ...The house of my dreams would contain a big garden where all sorts of animals can live peacefully together turtles, fish, birds, frogs, dogs, hedgehogs and bunnies...etc. I am Ace Ventura ! Lol

Humaira88

Humaira88

make every day your masterpiece

I love cats <3. My cats named Sapi, Doggy, and Wolfie.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.