Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best dub ever? - Minitokyo

Best dub ever?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

hmm...kenshin is good. i also liked boogiepop's

Cowboy Bebop and Lain are really good imo. And I'm not really into dub.

Signature Image

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Cowboy Bebop/Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door is the best dub and a very close second is X (tv). X's dub just blew me away.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

cowboy bebop or last exile =3

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm.....obviously...u people like bad dubbs...

the only ones I liked better than the original were mononoke hime = princess mononoke
the acters takes it seriously...
and Blood the last vampire
in these two they have accually chosen the best voises for the dubbs...not like in...berserk..or..slayers...hated the slayers dubb...it makes lina sound so...not fuff at all...hate it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cowboy Bebop has a good dub. Voices seemed to match, lines weren't changed as much, and all that good stuff.

Moo.

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

I'm an opposer of dubs, i usually feel insulted by the way the cast talks (-_-') and you miss a lot of subtle messages that helps building the characters...

The best voice/character match is evangelion for me... might be because that was the first "anime" i saw and i only had the option of a dubbed version; but the voices worked well :)

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

You're Under Arrest has a very good dub, so I'd have to rate that up there. Others that spring to mind would be Princess Nine and possibly ROD the TV, though it's only 1 volume in so far. There are quite a few that I rate as "good" but to be among the best... they all need just a little bit more of something.

Generally, dubbed animes are very bad, but there are some few exceptions, Thunderbirds 2086, Ulysses 31 and Starzinger had excellent english dub in my opinion. I also like the spanish dub of Lupin III and german dub of Sailormoon, as for french dubbed animes i like many ones: Saint Seiya, DBZ, City Hunter, HNK..etc. There are some arabic dubbed animes that i appreciate, like Manga Sarutobi Sasuke and Astroganga.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.