Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello ~ i'm new here and i had a question - Minitokyo

hello ~ i'm new here and i had a question

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hi everyone!

So I joined this website to browse scans. I was wondering what the policy was on sharing scans to other websites, or if I wanted to use a scan to create edits and such if that's aloud? Also if it were necessary to credit back.

Thanks in advance. (I couldn't really find a topic on this elsewhere on the website!)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hey there, welcome to Minitokyo! :)

Well, some scanners don't like their stuff shared in other places. They'll most likely write this in their scan descriptions and/or userpage - though I would recommend messaging them and asking if it's OK to share their scans.

"Edits" is a bit vague. If you mean making graphics (like wallpapers, icons, layouts etc.), then using scans is fair game. If you mean editing the scans a bit (like removing text from them), I'd say that's also OK, but you should still ask the uploader if the scans show up as Self-Scanned (you can see this in the upper right corner of the scan's page, near the big thumbnail). However, you can't upload those de-texted/cleaned/etc. scans back to Minitokyo, as we don't allow scans that have been modified like that.

(Moved your thread to Minitokyo Discussions, by the way, as it's more appropriate here :) )

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.