Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Animation cels scans - Minitokyo

Animation cels scans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I have a few animation cels from an anime, all in color. Are they appropriate to scan and add to Minitokyo? I don't see a cel tag anywhere, so it doesn't look like there are cels here, so just wante to know before I scan and upload.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Can you post a sample (2-3 of them) here? They don't need to be in the original dimension, it's mostly a way to check the composition quality (main images are not too sketchy or covered in pencil lines).

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I only have 4 cels, 'cause they rare AND expensive af XD

Cel 1
Cel 2
Cel 3
Cel 4

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Only #3 and #4 of those would be acceptable. The colors in the first blend too well, to the point of the characters being indistinguishable in parts.
As for the second, it's too much like a screenshot. Since it's a cel, it's part of the animation of the show, and the character takes up too much of the background for the image to be considered a non-screenshot, if that makes sense.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.