Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OT AMA Thread 2015 - Minitokyo

OT AMA Thread 2015

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Val Val.. if what you said was true, farmers and construction workes would be at the top of society right now, because they are the most productive of all :I
One doesn't need to prove anything to others, we're all humans, we're all equal. Don't give a damn about people who believe in hierarchies and categories for other people. They think they live in a perfect society, and they're at the top, but that's not true. What goes up, must come down.. eventually.. The weirdo from today is the boss from tomorrow, Monu bro.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by huesin

Late reply, I believe in reincarnation to a point. I can't tell you exactly how that works since it's an afterlife thing you'll only know after you die, but I believe that everyone in this world is sent here as a final test before going back to purgatory to be judged. Who knows, really? Only will after you die.

Quote by Valuna

Whose future? If you want something detailed, I'm going to need some names on what 'us' means.

As for the dress, women look good in dresses that cut low in the front since it shows one of the more important parts of feminine charms. I'm not fan of short wedding dresses and some laces near the ends of the dress, around the waist, on the cuffs and around the neck area would look grand. Double layered near the waist? But end the layer just above the knees.
Idk, I'm no good at describing dresses lol

If life was a game and making money was easy, I'd be living it no different than I am now tbh lol
I might buy a large mansion instead and have my golden statue enacted in the gardens or otherwise live like the royalty of Britain. No real reason since everyone else would probably do the same thing. I'll change things up depending on how the rest of the world does things too.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I see you killed your own thread xD Let me 'revive' it :P

For some reason I thought you were atheist. Don't ask me why, lol. I didn't know you believed in the afterlife. To be honest, I believe Earth is a judgment place for humans too.

Btw, do you believe in God or something like a god? I'm not religious, but I see most people try to avoid answering that question. It makes me curious to know who believes and who doesn't, and why.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by HuesinI see you killed your own thread xD Let me 'revive' it :P

For some reason I thought you were atheist. Don't ask me why, lol. I didn't know you believed in the afterlife. To be honest, I believe Earth is a judgment place for humans too.

Btw, do you believe in God or something like a god? I'm not religious, but I see most people try to avoid answering that question. It makes me curious to know who believes and who doesn't, and why.

or Val ran out of answers lol

I believe that there's several gods tbh but I don't focus on it like almost everyone else in this world does. To me, everyone who follows a religion is following a system that works for them. Some people think Christianity is the way to go but not all Christians are the same even though they follow the same faith or set of beliefs.

That's why you have many people who misuse their religion.
Used to be impossible to do that, but not in this century.

Religion went from 'paying respects' to 'whoever has the most followers wins'.

I view religion as a philosophy instead of whatever people want to tell me it is. Religion to me is meant to teach you and guide you - it's not material you use to convert people with or convince others your way is right. Every religion more or less teaches you the same things and that the method is different because its meant to appeal to different cultural groups or people.

That's one of the reasons why I also believe people will always have war brewing somewhere.
Everyone is born too differently and behaves too differently, expects things differently and gets disappointed differently, acts out differently and gets different degrees of results which are usually all bad and never good.

Afterlife, judgement, retribution.. etc.
No matter what you call it, you're basically paying back for all you've done. There's a reason some people die peacefully while others play tug-o-war with the reaper, going in and out of comas or getting more injuries due to old age as they continue to suffer. Some people are 100 years old with no ailments other than frailty, while others live to 60 with every possible disease and problem you could get at that age.

It's all how you want to look at it.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Does all the revenue this site generates from ads (and any other sources?) get used up in keeping it alive? Is no one paid to take requests for fixing minor bugs and upgrading the site or something? (like the missing page 17 bug, or maybe somehow re-arranging the search bar to make it more conspicuous than the shoutbox than it is now.. that would be great (unless it was meant to be so that we get to mock people who search there))

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I wonder if MT announce Fall in fall contest this year? We need a contest or two per year to keep artists active and of course for fun to see what artists makes within theme's rules etc.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

@Compiler
Site has been this way for some time now. Could forward the page 17 bug if it's still happening but the search bar is fine where it is and hasn't been an issue. The shoutbox has a giant label on top of it so we're not really mocking anyone or doing it deliberately.

@Monu
We made up a new rule that all contest ideas be forwarded to Pande or Doki for reviewing. You can PM anyone on the mod team with your ideas and suggestions too and we'll see what we can do. Actually, we spoke about this just the other day and are waiting on followup replies on the ideas about it.

You're welcome to chime in if you want though.
More heads are better than less.

You can also PM Alenas but she's hardly ever around.
If she doesn't reply to you in 2 days, PM her and tell her "I knew Lexicon was right about you".

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by Darthas@Monu
We made up a new rule that all contest ideas be forwarded to Pande or Doki for reviewing. You can PM anyone on the mod team with your ideas and suggestions too and we'll see what we can do. Actually, we spoke about this just the other day and are waiting on followup replies on the ideas about it.

You're welcome to chime in if you want though.
More heads are better than less.

You can also PM Alenas but she's hardly ever around.
If she doesn't reply to you in 2 days, PM her and tell her "I knew Lexicon was right about you".

Oh Okay, I'll sure gonna poke Val or Pande about it. As for suggestions and other help, I'm willing to help out with what I can.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

shouldn't it be changed to 2016 now? or at least a new topic created and pinned?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 57 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.