Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't delete a private message - Minitokyo

can't delete a private message

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm going to delete and make a new private message, but, i have an error.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You need to inform a MOD as to the issue you are having. Sorry but we members can not help with that kind of issue.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

sometimes the error message is just that, I've been noticing more and more here lately "database error" that meant something else once upon a time, now it probably means things are broken on the site. such as tag me for example, I have a feeling it could be linked. but, have you tried clicking on the back button and is the message still there? have you tried to clicking on the message's delete feature at the bottom a few times? and is it doing the same thing? if you have exhausted all other options you could wait patiently for a mod to come around and help you further or you could just ignore the message and start a new one anyways. it is just stored on the data base anyways if it's not deleted on both sides, it won't delete itself, corrupt yes, but not delete.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

TwilightFusion, not sure what you mean by that... You mean your PM isn't deleted when you check it and click on "Delete Selected" at the bottom of the page, like angelxxuan said?

Your post is not of much help if you don't include what error you're getting.

Quote by angelxxuanI've been noticing more and more here lately "database error" that meant something else once upon a time

That's an issue with opening and reading already sent/received messages, I think TwilightFusion is describing something different.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I do think it'll be best if you provide a screenshot of "that error", so it'll be clear for us to understand and help accordingly. ^^

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

naw pandie, talking about in the forums, I reply to just about anything, fresh or a lot and I get the database error page, I don't do PMs so I was only helping from memory on that one.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.