Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What upcoming games are you looking forward to the most? - Minitokyo

What upcoming games are you looking forward to the most?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Mine are Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider and 2 MMORPGs: The Moonlight Blade and Revelation Online.

You may share why if you feel like it. XD

Signature

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

Definitely Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 for this fall. Can't wait to get my hands on it! This is the last installment for the Ninja Storm series and I want to close it out with a bang! I've played all the games up to this point.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Pinyan

Retired Moderator

Pinyan

blergh

Mirror's edge catalyst, hands down.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm trying to get my paws on Project x-zone 2 but there's also pokemon sun and moon, the first has already been released now I just need to find it, the other comes out around the holiday time, nov 18 was the last release date I checked up on.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.