Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 French music recommendations? - Minitokyo

French music recommendations?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hi, a French friend of mine recently introduced me to KYO and Pascal Obispo and I instantly fell in love with their songs...for those of you in France or listen to French music...
Do you have any recommendations on similar music or comments about other types of French music?
My musical taste is very eclectic so I'm open to new suggestions

Ghinzu!!! ahh!! i can't stress it enough! g-h-i-n-z-u!

i have one of their songs playing on my userpage, listen to the whole thing.

its french rock in a japanese style, VERY cool

Signature Image

Mm.. If you have seen the movie "The Chorus" (won many awards including best foreign movie made), one of the most famous songs is on it. I forgot the title though. OX Well, you can hear it by searching it up on a search engine, the movie preview, and you will hear the song. I'm not sure if it is your type of music though.

[[EDIT]] Yes, your right. It's "Vois sur ton chemin". ^-^

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by darkangel9889Mm.. If you have seen the movie "The Chorus" (won many awards including best foreign movie made), one of the most famous songs is on it. I forgot the title though. OX Well, you can hear it by searching it up on a search engine, the movie preview, and you will hear the song. I'm not sure if it is your type of music though.
[[edit]] Yes, your right. It's "Vois sur ton chemin". ^-^

Oh yes! I was in Taiwan when this movie came out. It was the feature film for the International Chorus Festival and all the reviews said that the little boy in it sang like an angel... ^-^

The Chorus...Oh my god, other countries have been invaded by this movie lol
Jean-Baptiste Meunier (lead singer and actor of the film) has a wonderful voice I have to say.
In france, in rock/pop music we have Dolly, Indochine , Superbus (my favorite band : feel depressed ? Listen to Superbus!), Luke is good too...I'm forgetting a lot of groups I know but this is what I listen.
And Kyo...I don't really like their songs except "Sarah" and "Le chemin" feat Sita.

Quote: Ghinzu!!! ahh!! i can't stress it enough! g-h-i-n-z-u!

i have one of their songs playing on my userpage, listen to the whole thing.

its french rock in a japanese style, VERY cool

I don't know this band, I'm gonna look for it :)

My favs: Léo Ferré <3

Serge Gainsbourg, Renaud, Mylène Farmer, Francis Cabrel, Pascal Obispo, Zazie, Florent Pagny, Alain Souchon, MC Solaar, Corneille, Amel Bent, Amine, Grégory Lemarchal, Johnny Hallyday, Sylvie Vartan, Calogero, Christophe Willem....etc + Clara Morgane xD

Try to listen to Indila's song. Dernière Danse et Tourner Dans Le Vide. :)

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.