Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of scan 697982 - Minitokyo

Deletion of scan 697982

Tagged under D Gray-Man

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Hello.

One of my pictures of D.gray-man was delete this morning and I didn't understand why at all. There was no indication on the PM I received. And the picture was on the website for more than a week. Usually, when it's a problem of quality, pictures are removed quicker. So I really don't understand.

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

I am assuming you are referring to this scan?
Scans are not always deleted right away, even if there's a problem. We mods don't take deleting things lightly; we often debate and agree on a deletion before removing something.
Sometimes these discussions take a little while.

It was deleted for two reasons:

1) Quality was a problem. While it's technically above the minimum size requirement, it's ultimately a thumbnail. In order to be shared on Tumblr/Twitter, it was greatly sized down which compromised the image (note the jagged lineart in their faces, for example).

2) The source was the other problem, and honestly the deciding factor. The person who runs the Tumblr/Twitter/blog the image is from (Nat), is a long-term, still active member of MT. Pandemonium91 and I had assumed her site(s) were on the "do not upload" list, but apparently that's not the case.
Even though she didn't complain, we feel that if Nat wants her scans on MT, she would upload them herself.

This is no fault of yours; her site(s) should have been on the "do not upload" list and we will fix that, as well as remove any other scans of hers.

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Yeah, it's about it (I write it on the title).

The source ? I saw a lot of pictures coming from this Tumblr/Twitter/blog on MT. But ok. Just one thing : next time, give the reason in the PM, please. That way, I will not have to ask for explanations.

Have a good day.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.