Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode - Minitokyo

Anime That Got You Hooked After First Episode

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 202 total items

Saint seiya , Kimagure Orange Road, Fruits Basket, Nana, Captain Tsubaba, Evangelion, Princess Sarah, Great Teacher Onizuka, Sakura Diaries.

There are some of my anime 1st episode hook without seeing their manga.

Aldnoah/Zero
Galaxy Angel
Ao no Exorcist (I read the manga after watching the anime)
One Piece (I read the manga from the beginning after season 1 ended airing, forgot when)
Gundam Wing (never seen its manga, not even once)
Hajime no Ippo (never seen its manga, not even once)
Slam Dunk (mainly because it was dubbed in our own language here in Philippines)
Tenggen Toppa Gurren Laggan (never seen its manga either)
Ookiku Furikabutte (baseball)

These are to name a few. Most of them are in my memory archive.

Nah, I'm new to have a signature.

janfilllazy

janfilllazy

You'll understand when time come

Great Teacher Onizuka, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemyst :)

I control my life, but you can change it..

More recently ... Death Note, Danganronpa, Aoi hana, Akame ga kill, Itazura na kiss, Ore Monogatari, Ikoku Meiro no Croisée and Kangoku Gakuen .

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

More shows that I got hooked on after the first episode include...

Bubblegum Crisis, Fate/Zero, Highschool of the Dead, Kimagure Orange Road, Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Record of Lodoss War, and Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would say that the last anime that this happened to me was Psycho-Pass...

...and now it's one of my top favorite of all time. :)

Signature Image

Definitely these: Aria, Card Captor Sakura, Natsume Yuujinchou, K-On!, Gin no Saji, Tegami Bachi, Girls und Panzer...

In this moment: Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Tales of Little Women, Victorian Romance Emma, Kuroshitsuji, MAGI: The Labyrinth of Magic, Nodame Cantabile, Rosario + Vampire.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Atm and still:
Fairy Tail, Arslan Senki (2015), Fukigen no Mononokean, Haikyuu, Saiunkoku Monogatari and I have to admit the new serie called DAYS!

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 202 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.