Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Natsume Yuujin-Chou Season 5 - Minitokyo

Natsume Yuujin-Chou Season 5

Tagged under Natsume Yuujinchou

page 1 of 1 10 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-20/natsume-book-of-friends-tv-anime-gets-season-5-this-fall/.100011

Just finished all the episodes for this series so far & I really enjoyed it ^^ Then I find out Monday on another site that we're getting a new season this year. ^^

What do you all think, are you exicited about this news? What are you looking forward to seeing in this new season? I'm hoping we get more Madara this season, his yokai form is awesome and I just love the dynamic between him & Takashi :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I am soooooo excited for the continuation of this series! I'm excite d to see more of the interaction between Nyanko-Sensei and Takashi. I'm hoping they follow the manga...I'm excited to see some of the coming stories animated.

Signature Image

adri24rukiachan

adri24rukiachan

(。•́︿•̀。)

really hope, i'm so excited since it is one of those series that always is, relaxing to watch for me yay i can not wait to see again to Madara and Takashi \(* v *)/

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Me too! >w<
I have to follow up to the manga though.

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

The first four episode is out now :)
Love it

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

There are supposed to be 13 right?
Where are the last two EPs ;-;

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote by kuchukuTulipThere are supposed to be 13 right?
Where are the last two EPs ;-;

Nope, this season was only 11 episodes, sadly.

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

Oh dang! ;-;

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

And apparently Natsume will be getting a new, sixth season, coming this Spring, yay \o/ See article here: 6th Season

I virtually love this anime, nonetheless I'd not get to enthusiastic about a 2nd season popping out or at least no longer soon. Sad I understand, although it wasn't a bad ending they do depart some doubts with out answer, but if you read the manga then it will be pretty clear to use secured moving.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.