Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DxD - Minitokyo

Tagged under High School DxD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Hi
I would like to know why that two scans were removed?
http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/inbox/1406022
http://my.minitokyo.net/pm/inbox/1406023
I will write only that the two images are already in the gallery:
High School DxD#674129

High School DxD#680453

and are not there by accident but after acceptance by the moderators as is evidenced by tag ecchi. Personally, I agree in their decision to leave these images because they don't show anything that would cause their removal. Everything (which should) is covered.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Next time, pls post the contents of your deletion PM.

#674129: probably your scan looks less complete than the existing version.
#680453: the previous scan that you have submitted has lesser quality.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

I will report duplicates that remained. I should start from that point from the beginning anyway thanks for the answer.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

So to ask. Since when PM is used to finding out why you removed the scan. Since I can remember was and is for this purpose created Deletion Appeals. And looking on the time in which to reply to posts in this topic has the impression of being ignored. I have mostly in mind my post and Masterchef 80.
Coming back to the PM related to deleted scans, is this your idea or all moderators. Because if you do this you need to first teach yourself to its own ready-made automatic in posts of rules, accompanied by adequate information from the moderator (preferably so that the person knew what a moderator is sent) why the scan was removed.
Example:

Quote by Ghandy,

The scan you have submitted ([url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/697102][/url]) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Blurred too much.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hello MasterChief, sorry for the late reply. I'm the mod who deleted both your scans. The reason was mature content, and later, lower quality duplicate items.

You're right, your deleted scans were not there by accident. They were approved by previous moderators, back then when the staff didn't have a strict ecchi policy. That's what happened with your scan, sorry about the inconveniences. It would be nice, as Hakaru pointed out, if you added the links to your deleted scans and the links to the previous approved scans in your deletion appeals from now on, so we can understand the situation a bit better (mods can't see your private messages, so adding a link to those won't work). Also, remember that checking for duplicate scans and reporting them after uploading a scan is a rule of the Minitokyo terms of service.

Quote by GhandySo to ask. Since when PM is used to finding out why you removed the scan. Since I can remember was and is for this purpose created Deletion Appeals. And looking on the time in which to reply to posts in this topic has the impression of being ignored. I have mostly in mind my post and Masterchef 80.
Coming back to the PM related to deleted scans, is this your idea or all moderators. Because if you do this you need to first teach yourself to its own ready-made automatic in posts of rules, accompanied by adequate information from the moderator (preferably so that the person knew what a moderator is sent) why the scan was removed.
Example: Blurred too much.

Hello Ghandy. If you have any complaint about a deleted scan, you can always make your own thread. I should not reply to your comment here, because this is a personal conversation between the creator of the thread and the staff, and you sound like you're taking it a bit personal, but I'm gonna do it anyway, for the sake of clarity.

Answering your first question: Since always. Reading the deletion PM helps the members of the staff remember why a scan was deleted. The short answer provided in the automated PMs ("blurred too much"), are better than overexplaining the reasons and getting even more complaints from the uploaders, imo. It happened before, IIRC.

To be honest, I'd love to write "Excessive compression and JPEG artifacts due to conversion from PNG to JPEG. Excessive filtering (gaussian blur), to hide the enlargement of the scan, etc" in every image I see, but I bet many people are not gonna be happy about it and will call me a smartass / picky tyrannical mod. Besides, I have to check many scans in a short time everyday. You may feel like the staff doesn't care about the complaints or is ignoring them, but you have to remember that everybody has personal things going on. Life, studies, work, etc. That's the reason for the late replies most of the time. So please try to be less snarky about it, if you will.

Also, probably you alredy knew this but, even if a scan is deleted and merged, it's not permanently deleted from the gallery. It's still there and It can ALWAYS be restored.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.