Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach... Boring Anime - Minitokyo

Bleach... Boring Anime

Tagged under Bleach

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

I disagree, if you get into it, it's really good!
But if you dont like it, please dont bother to post.
And, Kyokujitsu is completly right, he's got some really strong arguments.

i agree with pisaro, but bleach only boring when Ichigo cs fighting against bount, the story is sooo boring and i'm kinda piss-off, why the bounto not just vanished and straight to fighting against arrancar?
i'm tired the story not end against bounto....the story is tooo loongg..

it was good until those bounto came in. Though that arc is over now, so hopefully it'll get good again

Signature

I cant say it was totally nice at the begining as the main character juz started getting involve with spirits plus until epi17 like that was all character development so i wont say these epi r totally nice. Things only got exciting in the middle (soul society arc/the whole part of rescuing rukia). After that it was filled with nothin but annoyin fillers.
Despite all the criticism i still think the anime is still worth watching till a certain extent that is.

I think bleach is a really captivating anime! Like the effects and the drawings are exciting! I reckon theres a lot of nice twists and all the characters have uniqueness and diff capabilty..I mean i can see its not exactly tat original..but i think the whole soul sosiety thing is great and there rnt any loop holes..good explanation..meh but its all about diff taste

\(^o^)/

bleach is SUPERB....

........XD. Pisaro, l agree on some of the point but then again the Bleach it good anime ""NOT BETTER THEN MANGE"" XD. Firstly, l Hate heroine stuffs.. Here comes the Heroe Safe the Day.! yea right in you dream ;). Seconly, They Talk to much! Cut the Crap And FIGGHTT!.. And Lastly, I love Yoruichi she so cute. OX

Overall >> Very Good Anime 8.5/10

no more comment Now..

Hasuke

Hasuke

Type-Moon Tard

1: Shounen manga. It's published in a serialized magazine for young/older teens.
2: Personal preference. I find the characters enjoyable.
3: Too many episode, start boring in the middle way
4: Again, personal preference.
5: Shounen manga. Also, halfway it leaves the school life and monster of the week stuff alone for soul society.
6: There were climaxes to every battle. Every confrontation in any story has a climax.
7: I don't think they're supposed to to scary.
8: Again, personal preference.
9: Brilliant reason here. Again, personal preference.
10: I didn't know anime was supposed to keep people alive. I thought it was just an animated tv show. Hm. Learn something new every day

"You just scare to be throwaway or left behind if you do not watch this what we called popular anime "bleach"... huh."
I was actually following Bleach BEFORE it was turned into an anime. Back then, no one really liked it. All the rage was back then was Naruto, Inuyasha, and .Hack//Sign.

While I don't believe Bleach is the best manga/anime ever, it IS enjoyable if you shut off your brain and enjoy it for what it is. An action series for teenagers that isn't supposed to be some epic story.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I completely disagree... anyone who hates bleach and finds it boring should be hung over boiling oil....

dude... are you smoking grass? Bleach is waaaaaay cool!
the storyline is brillant... and its not about sword flinging junk you probably see... dude... and Ichigo is not a samurai... he' sa SHINIGAMI a DEATHGOD you dolt! listen, why do you think bleach is boring!? its probably because you've watched commercials and trailers... but you've never really watched the show... you know what I think? I think you should be skewered for saying that bleach is boring... Pisaro-san... you have absolutely no taste if you don't like bleach.... you should just rot and die...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Hi, Pisaro!

I agree partially with some of the things you wrote, but have different opinions on others. So here are my reponses:

1: Creativity: It's an unoriginal idea that is made original through details and the life later given to the story. As long as you can make it through the rather boring first section of the story, it gets better. I really think the characters make it, though.

2: Characters: Like I said, I really think that characters are the reason I watch. My favorite is Ishida, so obviously I don't get to see much with him, but still. I like the relationships, the conflicts, the backstories. I like Kaien, as well. Ukitake, Gin...everyone has a distinct personality.

3: Length: Yeah, it does run on, doesn't it? I read the manga, though, so it's more to-the-point than the anime, which has all those fillers. So, manga = much better.

4: Like my answer to the second question, the characters are neat as long as you stick around to see them developed.

5: Not "modern samurai" ... Shinigami, which are actually like Japan's grim reapers. It's an interesting spin on it.

6: Action: Yeah, typical shounen battles, for the most part, but it's still an awesome anime, and some of the fights are very well-done, and they mostly always have a very good point to them.

7: Yeah, hollows aren't scary. The fact that they talk really threw me off. First they look like bugs, and then they start talking. Okay. But still, the explanation for their existence is cool, and some of them look pretty awesome. Even when they don't look awesome, there's a reason that they're there, and tension in the battles they participate in, so... overall, it's okay.

8: Oh come on! By "heroine" do you mean Rukia? She might not be breathtakingly beautiful or anything, but she's pretty in her own way. And I don't think an anime needs to be packed with bishies and hot women to be good. (Though it is sometimes a plus.)

9: Boring? It does lag in some parts, but it's exciting in others.

10: Does it get my heart racing? For the first while, I wasn't sure if I'd like Bleach, and really watched it only because it was there. It does get me on the edge of my seat sometimes, though.

And about its popularity?

I've never been one to follow what's popular. That kinda stuff is boring. I watch what I like, even if it's the kind of thing that everyone goes, "Huh?" about. But Bleach is definitely okay. There's definitely some stuff that could be criticized, but overall, it's held me for 273 chapters and I'm still looking for more. That's gotta say something about it.

konnichiwa Pisaro - the person who is asking to be tied-up, hanged upside down and beaten by angry masses of Bleach fans!

i agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but some people tend to take it too far and start showing how idiotic they are hence you starting this thread where Bleach fans will flame boil you alive. your opinions are...in your mind...justified , but for fan-based purposes i'll respond.

1. By not creative are you saying that there is another anime that has a ghost seeing boy who wields a sword as tall as he and pulls out all limits to try to save the ones he cares about while at the same time tryting to hold onto his sanity of being human because there is an inner demon trying to take over his body?! well! i want to see it!

2. Which characters? are you referring to the side characters? main characters? or are you saying that Ichigo is not nice? I doubt you'd be nice either if you started seeing ghosts at a young age and not having anyone to talk to because they'd think you're crazy. Have you seen the Sixth Sense!? Then getting beaten up because of your natural hair color.

3. I bet you only watched up to episode 4, 8 to say the most and then started thinking that you should post a thread about how much you don't understand this "boring" anime.

4. Again....specifics? Rukia? A 200+year old girl who looks 16 and can kick your butt. Ichigo? A natural orange-hair guy that can achieve the ultimate sword release in just 3 days, something that takes hundreds of years to do.

5. Modern samurai? I don't recall Ichigo having a topknot.

6. Like I stated in my response to #3, your lack of patience led you to your loss of senses.

7. The "monsters" are supposed to represent humans that have lost their souls to become something less but with higher ability to destroy.

8. I'll assume you mean Rukia. She wasn't intended to be beautiful, in actuality she represents a timeless and ageless sheath for Ichigo. Rukia is pretty in her own way as is every character, the oversized boobies and booty are not always what you call beautiful.

9. Idiotic reasoning.

10. Yeah, being on crack does stop your heart if you do it all at once....and I didn't know anime was supposed to revive you, and if it was, to bad for you.

Well, that's not all but I shouldn't waste anymore time typing for someone who has no taste or anything solid enough to back up his moronic ranting.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Again... I'd like to post a reply to this thread... IT WAS JUST BEGGING TO BE FLAMED....
I think i'm getting you pisaro-san...
well, maybe not that well... but judging from your so-called 'reasons' for saying that the anime was boring... I say that you're a fan of 'genki' anime right? like maburaho or love hina... that may be the reason for your criticizing of the main female lead... Rukia is pretty in her own special way... she doesn't need abnormally huge boobs to look attractive.
The reason why you think that it's 'BORING' is probably coz you like planty of fan service right? yup yup... i think that's mainly the reason for you finding the anime' overly dragging and unexciting...
And I'm thinking you probably don't get the whole plot of the anime' because you called Ichigo a samurai... a SAMURaI? how idiotic can you possibly be? I'm guessing your comprehension is unbelievably WAAAAY below average...
I agree that no anime' is overly perfect and surprisingly i ADMIT that bleach has it's shortcomings sometimes... but... come on?! you calling bleach boring and unoriginal is like saying that a Nokia N95 for your birthday ain't enough...!
And I agree with blue girl12... "I REALLY shoudn't waste my valuable internet time typing for someone who has no taste, patience and anything solid to back up his moronic reasoning"

P.S. I STILL think you should be hung over boiling oil... IDIOT...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

All of Them, I Don't Like It!

NO WAY! i think it's brill! i think its a great mix between action/adventure/comedy & loads others! & not many animes can have action & a love story! i think there is a love story and its woven very cleverly into each episode! each fight seen is set so it has a meaning and effects the other characters. the characters have a domino effect on other characters e.g. Ichigo and Rukia.

It also expaneds the imagination! each episode makes you think & makes you wonna wontch the next one!

with love triangles, fights (which are great) and amazing character structure. this has to be the best anme on TV (along side Naruto, Full metal Alchemist and many more)

& i agree with kyokujitsu

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

holy crap havent seen this thread for a while. looks like pisaro got burned haha! LONG LIVE BLEACH!

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

maybe agree a little...hmm

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

don't like then why would you use yourefforts to complain lol.... i like it for my own reasons uhhhh although if theres one thing i wouldn't like.. its more of a widescale thing.. and its not something that can be used to rate an anime out of 10 or w/e
that would be... me wanting to wait every week for 1 episode T.T....... everyone goes through it.. we all hate it lol

ryoka255532

Ryoka

CROSS pisaro! wkwkwkwkwk.....

I saw just 25 eps ..
i don't know if it is boring ..
but if you don't like it just don't watch it !
go search for something else ^^"

Pisaro

Pisaro

Zutto matte kara

OMG It is just exact 10years since I last post this thread. Well sorry to disappoint all of you, I am still alive lol and my opinion is still the same! At the same time, I am also excite to see bleach finally going to end his storyline (forced to!) due to the crappy sales over the years.

http://goboiano.com/news/4737-bleach-has-one-chapter-left-as-readers-suspect-forced-cancellation

Sayonara bitch! ops I mean bleach.

P.S. Just curious, not sure if everyone opinion still the same like 10 years ago? :)

The last love song on this little planet~~~ Chise & Shuji...

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

First time posting on this thread but yes I find Bleach very boring.

It's a pretty unique concept which was what attracted me in the first place. The action sequence and drawing is really good, unfortunately I completely lost interest after the whole Arrancar arc and haven't touch it since as the story line and development is pretty repetitive and fairly predictable after that-- like every other hero's journey stories. Hero goes through hell and etc, then grow strong at an incredibly short time despite the fact that it took literal centuries for some people to gain that power. All the while we were given some deus ex machina sort of solution on how it can be achieved.

Now that it's ending I would definitely binge read it.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I did rate this anime a 9.75/10. I found the storyline exciting. Wasn't a big fan of the fillers they put in, but it is what it is. I am continuing the story with the manga. So far the manga is good. I do like the fact that the manga has taken a very good and dangerous turn in the storylines. Artwork, character design, and behavior is really good in my opinion.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Bleach is quite creative in my personal opinion its the best out of the three anime Super Powers ( a term i've used to describe the three newest popular Anime's Bleach, Naruto, and FMA) I like it the only problem i have is the question of where they go after they get killed in Soul Society o_O but the storyline is very creative the story had so many plot twists which is why it is a great show you think one thing happens and it turns out completely different that is what makes a popular show popular which is why it has been called Overrated its just ppl who can't appreciate good shows or just wanna be a Non-Conformist

99.9% of all anime/manga is boring, or outright offensive. Sadly, I can say the same about Western entertainment now...

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.