Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So what;s the saddest anime strory you've ever seen so far? - Minitokyo

So what;s the saddest anime strory you've ever seen so far?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

I've heard people [guys mostly!!] cry over final fantasy 7... so i was thinking what's the saddest anime storyline and scene in it where you think you felt for the character? T_T waaa!!

ff7 isn't a anime. If you want to see some opinions about sadness in anime, go to : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25154/ ;)

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I don't know about anime, but Brigadoon is the saddest manga I've read.

well i was just pointing out that guys can cry from things as simple as a game....

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello,how are you doing?
my saddesr anime that i ever watched is: kimi ga nozomu eien t_t

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

cowboy bebop the last episode where spike dies well pretty mush every episode of cowboy bebop is sadd

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

pretty much all of elfen lied. and the ending of mahoromatic :(

SaNeko

SaNeko

Princess of ORB

Ghibli's Hotaru no Haka, ever.

Kono koe ga kikoeru kai
dou ka kurushibanaide!!!!
- B'z Fan -

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by MrSixkiller89hello,how are you doing?
my saddesr anime that i ever watched is: kimi ga nozomu eien t_t

Yes, especially the ending was really sad. I almost cried...

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

chobits... the last few episodes were really sad made me cry:(

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

Luali

Celestial Love

Grave of the Fireflies ~ Hotaru no Haka - agree

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

i think it was Saikano. The last episode made me cry a lot.

Signature Image

kireiyuhi

kireiyuhi

Lonely Dancer

definetely grave of the fireflies. there's nothing really happy in the whole movie. lol

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Wolf's rain and Voices of a distant Star(Hoshi no Koe). I'm a guy and I almost cried for both of them. Voices is a Sci-fi romance and Wolf's rain is a Drama.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by SaNekoGhibli's Hotaru no Haka, ever.

Same here, I think it's the saddest one.

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

I believe that the saddest anime serious ever, is "kimi ga nozomu eien" if you havent seen it I highly reccommend it because of its awesome story line, its is the all time saddest series in my list, everyone suffers, there is only one episode where everythign is actually upbeat, but its jsut there for effect to make you sadder (sorry for my english) because they were all friends. its really really a cry fest, LOL i almost cried myself, ALMOST ^^ hehe

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rurouni Kenshin and Kimi ga Nozumo Eien I must say

rocklina

rocklina

technicolor geisha

All this and no one mentions Full Metal Alchemist? I can think of at least 5 separate times I cried at that series, 3 of which were in the last 10 or so episodes. You people watching the dub on AS have no idea what's coming to you. XD

Quote by rocklinaAll this and no one mentions Full Metal Alchemist? I can think of at
least 5 separate times I cried at that series, 3 of which were in the
last 10 or so episodes. You people watching the dub on AS have no idea
what's coming to you. XD

i dont like the dub, if i didnt already have the jap version with subs id get the dub just out of convenience of not having to read the subs, but i like the actors in the jap version better, the voices fit better. the english al sounds retarded IMO

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

sad ending huh...
SaiKano... it is SUCH a heart breaking story... definetly teh sad ;.;
tho Cowboy Bebop was pretty heartbreaking also
ive been told to watch KimiNozo... i havent cried in a while :P

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Its not an anime, but Final Fantasy X made me cry.
Anime, though, would be Tsubasa. Its only sad at times, but it can get pretty deep. Not boo-hoo crying, but sad.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Sarah.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.