Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 your fav anime character - Minitokyo

your fav anime character

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Scarlatus

Scarlatus

Wont be online now

well there would be an anime whom you have thought as your ideal well all of us think that way or else who would have been a member in minitokyo or else well i have many ideals in my life from anime girls to anime boys so i want to know who is your i deal once and how well please explain me in depth well i know they can be more than one or two as well........ it feels wonderfull to understand every minitokyans well im excited
tell me why him or her whats so special bout her and what makes her/him so special

Signature
	Imagescarlet desu ka

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura!
my reasons for loving her:
when i watched CCS for first time i was suffered from a family accident in which I was about to lose my father but fortunately doctors saved my father but the shock was too deep for me at that age of 6 and it was Sakura who makes me smile again and gave me confidence to stand up in my own feet.I love Sakura's cheerful nature, her ready to help personality and her positive way of thinking.Everything about her is just way too captivating!
Other than her nature her character design is also so Kawaii! although i love girls with long hair, sakura is the only girl i love with short hair.
I always want my life partner like sakura and she's my childhood crushh, mere words are not enough to describe my love for her......

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Scarlatus

Scarlatus

Wont be online now

:) oh i see so you have a first crush too :)

Signature
	Imagescarlet desu ka

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Well I guess I have a few fav. anime characters. Kirito from Sword Art Online cause he is the guy who takes on all challenges for the one he loves. Asuna from Sword Art Online cause she will fight for what she wants, but yet is soft and gentle. Moka cause you got the cute, kind and gentle when she has her pink hair and when she has silver hair you got the sexy and kind fighter.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Other than sakura there are many whom i admire but one mor Female character is Erza Scarlet from Fairy tail
She's like big sister of the Fairy tail guild, she's strict and fierce but kind and gentle as well....
Her childhood was worse than any other character in fairy tail (in my opinion) her best friend Jellal betrayed her and killed their childhood friend Simon but when Jellal's memory got vanished he becomes polite again causing a HUGE dilemma for Erza, even after 7 years when they were about to kiss, Jellal stpped himself by doing so making Erza sad but she knows and understand the reason why he did so.
Her Battle Armors are so amazing especially her "Heaven's Whel Armor" and that "Benzakura" and also her "Sea empress" armor.
Her nature is so kind but she always pretend to be tough because she can't take more betrayal from her friends.
She looks stunning Beautiful and her Scarlet color hair makes her "EYE CATCHING"

there are many other characters i like but if i started telling about everyone then i guess it'll be like writing a BOOK XD

Signature Image

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

My favorite anime character... well, I can't choose only one. I tend to like good looking bad guys who most people think annoying or deserve to die. (`_´)ゞ

Sasuke Uchiha: I think I like him because of his looks. I seriously don't know what makes me like him so much. He used to be a protagonist and I liked him a lot. Even now, after he's turned into a psycho, I still like him. (-‸-)
Itachi Uchiha: I liked him more when he was still a villain. He looked stronger and cooler back then. (ーεー)
Light Yagami: Yea, most people I've met despise him and love L instead. ^^" I admire Light, not because of his crazy ambition, but his intelligence makes him attractive.
Sesshoumaru: He is so beautiful and he has done major character development through out the series.

As for the female characters:
Mikasa Ackerman: I don't usually like the heroine in anime but she is different. Mikasa is so beautiful and deadly strong. ❤
Juvia Loxar: This girl is hilarious. XD Too bad she is a minor character and lacks development.
Aoi Kunieda: She is strong, beautiful, funny, and a quite a tsundere. lol

Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

I guess, I've read no limits on how many to enumerate for the characters so I guess, I'll be enumerating 5 for the girls and 4 for the males.

For the females, I always love girls with strength of men, determined, feisty when their loved ones get hurt and beautiful. In short, I love women of substance.

Demon Slayer Sango of InuYasha:
She is my top 1 because I always appreciate how she hurls the huge boomerang even though it's depicted to be very heavy. I love how she loves her family and her struggles to find Naraku along with InuYasha's group to avenge her family. I love her caring nature and how able she is when fighting.All the poison gases, the switch in her arm, the wakizashi, the poison ointment, the paralyzing dumplings and her teamwork with Kirara and the rest. Lastly, she's very beautiful with the ponytail and armor. It adds her fierce factor before going to a battle. Honestly, I have the biggest crush on her. ^^

Priestess Kikyo of InuYasha:
Kikyo is my second choice because I love how noble she is. Her purification powers are really amazing and her raven black hair that sways on the air makes her more beautiful despite the saturnine look on her face. She is magnificent too when she fires an arrow and her wisdom is beyond compare over the other characters of InuYasha. She has an exquisitely beautiful face too and her stance dictates respect. She's elegant and regal at any angle. I also love how deep her love for InuYasha and her determination to vanquish evil.

Makoto Kino, Sailor Jupiter of Bishoujo Senshi: Sailor Moon:
Ponytail, sexy, good in cooking, strong, pretty and feisty. I could not ask for more when it comes to Makoto. Not to mention the cool thunder and lightning powers she has. I always love when she wields those thunders and lightning so easily and her signature script that she uses to summon the Supreme Thunder. Makoto may not be depicted to the most intelligent senshi, but I feel that being a warrior in innate to her because of her fighting skills. And how can I forget how attractive she looks with those high-heeled boots.

Momoko Hanazaki, Wedding Peach of Wedding Peach:
I love this cute girl who carries a nice pink hair with her and sweet aura. Momoko is a girl who spread the power of love through peach blossoms. I love Momoko because of her caring nature and how she did not give up on Yousuke despite that they are destined to destroy each other. I love how caring she is to her friends and how she values the people she loves. I also love her strong will to vanquish hatred and malice and let love reign in every individual.

Madoka Ayukawa of Kimagure Orange Road:
The thing I love about this girl is that she's secretive yet she's very strong both inside and outside. I love how caring she is to Kyosuke and Hikaru. I also love how able she can be when facing her problem especially the goons of the series.

For males, I have a thing for males with long hair, handsome and caring to their loved ones especially to their family. ^^

Half Demon InuYasha of InuYasha:
Of course! My number 1 is my handsome, strong, famous and iconic avatar. I go crazy over InuYasha series so how can I forget the anime character who resembles my character as well. I love InuYasha because of his dedication to protect his friends. Tetsusaiga will never realize its full powers if not of the will of InuYasha to protect his friends. I also love how she loves his mother so dearly and how just he can be sometimes. I love his white hair too and how cool he looks when he wields his sword. Above all, I love his bonds with his friends and he values them so dearly. So, INUYASHA IS MY MOST FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER, more than anyone else.

Touya Kinomoto of Cardcaptor Sakura:
I just love Touya because of how he cherishes her sister secretly. He protects him when there is danger and he cares for him so much despite he always annoys her for being a monster and short. I like him too for being an ex-lover of Kaho Mizuki because I've got a huge crush on Kaho too. I love how he treats the Mirror card and he pretends not to know Sakura's errands. Also, he is truly handsome. ^^

Kurama, The Fox Demon of Yuu Yuu Hakusho:
Kurama is really handsome especially with his pants and long sleeves. I love how he uses the rose to turn into a whip of thorns and his fox demon form as well. I love how he cares so much for her mother as well.

Narcissistic Kazuya "Naru" Shibuya of Ghost Hunt:
I like Kazuya for his drive to extinguish those lost spirits who can't cross the other side. I love how handsome he looks despite the never-changing solemn look in his face. Also, I love the fact that he is just 17 years old and already running their company and later on in the series, I love how powerful he is. ^^

So, I guess that will be all. ^^

@Scarlet-chan: Nice forum Scarlet-chan! Way to go, my dear friend! ^^ Take care and Keep safe. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Scarlatus

Scarlatus

Wont be online now

I think this has turned out to be in depth disscusion :) kakui ne

Signature
	Imagescarlet desu ka

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Hey! Scarlat-san why don't you also share your favorite characters with us :3 since the thread is yours :D

Signature Image

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

Gundam 00 : Sumeragi lee noriega
Tales of the abyss: Tear Grants.
Elfen Lied: Lucy

MALE:

Gundam seed and seed desting:rau le creuset,Mwu la flaga,Yzak Jule and Rey Za Burrel.

Fullmetal alchemsit: Van Hohenheim,Roy Mustang and alphonse elric.

Final fantasy VII: Zack Fair.

Gintama: Toushiro Hijakata

Naruto: Sai,Minato and Neji

Tales of The Abyss: Tear Grants.

Vampire Knight: Zero Kiryu and Rido Kuran (For Killing Ichiru)

Bleach: All Of The Male Character.

Code Geass: Clovis la Britannia and Schneizel el Britannia.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Rin Tohsaka From Fate/stay night , a true lady with a strong will

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

*update*
it will be yuki cross from vampire knight.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

My favorite anime characters

Ikki Phoenix, Andromeda Shun, Virgo Shaka, Aquarius Camus, Fenrir d'Alioth, Sagittarius Aiolos...etc (Saint Seiya)
Guts,Puck,Judo, Pippin, Isidro, Schierke (Berserk)
L Lawliet and Nate River/Near (Death Note)
Marina Ismail, Soran Ibrahim (Setsuna F. Seiei) , Neil and Lyle Dylandy, Saji Crossroad, Louise Halevy, Feldt Grace, Shirin Bakhtiar and Klaus Grad (Katharon) (Gundam 00)
D (Vampire Hunter D)
Kenshiro, Rei, Toki, Shu(Hokuto No Ken)
Tatsumi, Sayo, Akame, Leone, Sheele and Bulat (Akame ga Kill!)
Kojiro Hyuga,Ken Wakashimazu and Taro Misaki(Captain Tsubasa)
Nana Osaki, Yasushi Takagi, Junko Saotome and Kyosuke Takakura (Nana)

jakuro

jakuro

殁 4 LIFE

Oh! So many nice descriptions...

1. Mei Tachibana : I relate to her deeply, but lack the resolve she has... In the beginning of the Say I Love You series, she doesn't want any friends, because people only lie and hurt you. As it goes, the chosen few are let through her guard. Its hard not to have friends, I've tried.

2. Mamimi Samejima : This is another beautifully depressing girl... I suppose I like these characters because they are like me. FLCL has that dark streak that I really love, and that dialogue that you have to pay attention to.

3. Nami : After seeing Nami from One Piece's backstory, I cried. She's strong, but oblivious, and I lost it when

Spoiler (show)

she started stabbing herself in that Arlong tattoo.

4. Viral : From Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the whole series was magical, but this guy really attracted me. Determined, and that toothy grin.

5. Tasuku Kurosaki : Fom Dengeki Daisy, smokers just steal my effin' heart. He's a regular epic badboy. Excuse my word choice Lol

Signature
::wake up in a dying world looking like the antidote::

*update*

I also love these characters:

Emma, William Jones (Victorian Romance Emma)
Madoka Ayukawa (Kimagure Orange Road)
Afro (Afro Samurai)

My favorite used to be Hatsune Miku, but now it's a 2-way tie. My favorites are now Megurine Luka and Meiko. Same series, but new favorites.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.