Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your favorite game consoles ever! - Minitokyo

Your favorite game consoles ever!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

There are certain criteria that makes a game console particularly attractive, its architectural design, controller design or simply for it's game catalogue not just hardware and graphics.For a reason or another cite those consoles you think that they are the best ever :3

For me:

1-SNES:

I think this console is simlpy legendary for it's overall design and most of all for its games! many awesome games were made for this console: Zelda a Link to the past, Super Mario all stars, Super Castlevania IV, Streetfighter 2,Contra III ..etc

2-PS1:

My first 3d console, so many wonderful game franchises came out at that time like: Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid. It's just a detail but this console had the most epic boot screen sound lol.

3-PS2:

Everybody had a ps2 this console had a sober but yet charming design, and several cool games,i'll never forget that cute boot screen sound as well ^^

4-Gamecube:
I really think that console had the most attractive design, so cute and practical! its handle made you feel you could carry it anywhere.
I also like using tiny MiniDVD instead of cumbersome conventional discs.Not to mention the controller one of the best ever made (just my opinion)it's
wing grip design made it so confortable to handle! Gamecube had some wonderful and memorable games: Zelda games, Fzero GX ,Resident Evil Rebirth and 0, MGS Twin Snakes..etc.

NES, SNES, N64, PS1-4

kuchukuTulip

kuchukuTulip

proud to be a muslim!

I LOVED ps2, and another nintendo game console I was too little to remember.
My love for ps2 is mostly because it had very good, easy to find, inexpensive games.

DarkGeneralUnizaki

DarkGeneralUnizaki

My gears are always turning

pc, sega genesis, PS1-PS4, N64, Orginial X-box.

I am the legendary Cybernetic-pony.
I will protect and serve Queen Luna.
I am a brony and proud of it!

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Due to the extensive library of great games: PSX--PS2--XboX360

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.