Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II - Minitokyo

If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep II

page 11 of 17 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next » 404 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

better hope you're not afraid of plushies, if you are then that door gonna close!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'd take her out back and she could shoot any one of my firearms she wanted, so long as she didn't aim at me or anyone else or anything of value. (or anything else she might want to shoot that I deem an unacceptable target)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you take the gun and shoot a bunny, so help me that gun will aim and I'm closing the door but good and fast!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'd take her on a 'Squatch hunt that night deep in the piney woods of east Texas.

Quote by angelxxuanif you take the gun and shoot a bunny, so help me that gun will aim and I'm closing the door but good and fast!

^ Silly Bunny I never shoot such cute little critters.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

good, because, even food, bunnies are the bestest land animals ever! wolves are a close second and if they keep on evolving then sharks ;) so come on in!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'd let her in so that we could both blather on about whatever in an offhand way, taking our minds away from the vexation of the soul which is reality.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hopefully you can accept the teddy bear purse, if not then I gotta close that door.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yes, I can accept that it looks quite good in your possession, now let's go to that campfire I built and make s'mores.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

never had s'mores so, by all means, come on in!

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'd two-step around the house.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

^ I'd call the animal control

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

I'd ask him in to share the stories of the photos that he has taken during his global travels as he reviews them with me.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

I'd compare the price with Alamo and Thrifty before renting

Signature

I'd tell him that if he was an Enterprise-ing renter he should watch his Budget until it Hertz.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

I'd try to sell him a quad-bike

Quote by HooyaahI'd tell him that if he was an Enterprise-ing renter he should watch his Budget until it Hertz.

XD

Signature

^ I'd show him how to give the horses a good brushing and feed them apples and carrots by hand.

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

^ I'd give him *tornado kick*

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

^ give them a lottery card and wish them the best of luck

BuBbLeS!

Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

^ take the bunny in and give huggies XD

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

^ I'd take her out to the shed to feed Mr. Fred some all purpose horse feed (even though he's a "no purpose" horse).

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

^ but... My avatar is a boy (O_o)

^ take the globe from him and keep it in the desk :-9

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

I'd give her a ride into town to see a movie.

Quote by gadisitugirl^ take the globe from him and keep it in the desk :-9

Quote by Hooyaah^ I'd take her out to the shed to feed Mr. Fred some all purpose horse feed (even though he's a "no purpose" horse).

^ but... My avatar is a boy (O_o)

^ No, silly. Fred is a no-purpose horse (not your avatar).

o.o

superkabog

superkabog

VIP,Queen ~ Goddess

^ I'd kick him...punch him! Why you do this to me?...hu? huuhhh? you like younger girls now? haahahaha lol

Signature
	Image ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з==(•̪●)==ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

^ poke them with a stick until they figured out if they wanted to come indoors or stay outside

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 11 of 17 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Next » 404 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.