Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Microsoft Surface Studio - Minitokyo

Microsoft Surface Studio

page 1 of 1 5 total items

For all the graphic designers and artist out there, Microsoft has designed a brand new system just for you. Called Microsoft Surface Studio, a sleek and powerful system, featuring the latest in technology, like a Intel 6th gen core i5 and i7. Up to 32gb of memory, dedicated graphics powered by Nvidia, 1 to 2tb hybrid drives, and a 28 inch high resolution display. Now as a graphic designer or artist, you're a creative person where your ideas are not limited to some grid like pattern, it flows. Microsoft thought of that too, where the screen supports 10 point multi-touch and they even went a step further, with their Surface Dial, that brings your creativity to a whole new level you never thought it was possible.
Without me further babbeling like a parrot or make this look like a ad , oh wait.... Here is, Microsoft Surface Studio.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BzMLA8YIgG0

Signature

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

It's beautiful but how does it fair compare to cintiq. And price wise, it's not something i would even consider.

Quote by greenoIt's beautiful but how does it fair compare to cintiq. And price wise, it's not something i would even consider.

Wacom Cintiq is just a fancy tablet and offers no additional functionality, without a computer that thing is useless, unless you won't mind using it as a really expensive coffee table. The Surface Studio is a full spec computer. They're two different tiers of hardware, and it doesn't comes with crap specs either especially in the graphics department. Highest graphic available is the 980m, which is desktop equivalent of a GTX970, and lets you connect up 4 Xbox wireless controllers, basically also making this as a gaming PC.
It's a high-end all in one where the 28 inch screen itself is the tablet.

Signature

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

Oh, so it's definitely not something recommended to a starving artist. I'll happily stick to my wacom tablet.

Quote by greenoOh, so it's definitely not something recommended to a starving artist. I'll happily stick to my wacom tablet.

Wacom Cintiq 27 QHD Touch is $2,800. Surface Studio base model is $3,000. $200 dollars difference. Both are not suggested to a starving artist.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.