Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Urusei Yatsura fans please sign in - Minitokyo

Urusei Yatsura fans please sign in

Tagged under Urusei Yatsura

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi,

I don't really like anime but I'm a huge Urusei Yatsura fan.

All UY please stand up.

*waves hand vigorously in the air* That would be me. Lum was the first anime character that I really liked and still remains at the top of my list. My girlfriend and I cosplayed an Urusei Yatsura group at Sugoicon 2002 and Ohayocon 2003. Our nieces played Lum and Benten. A couple of their friends played Oyuki and Shinobu and my girlfriend and I played Lum's mom and dad. We got awards at both shows.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Definitely. Can't help but love Urusei Yatsura. Anybody else really enjoy the manga like I did?

I am invincible!

Haven't seen UY yet, but if it's from Rumiko, I love it! <3

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please remember to create threads in the In-depth section (with the correct category # when applicable) if the thread is about a particular anime/manga series.

Moved & category # added ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

My favourite anime is LUM she is so cute i like her soo much! UY is cool!

For gods sake... If I ever find a anime that beats this one, then I have seen all worth seeing in this world XD

Started watching it a week ago, and since then I have had some small problems sleeping well *allways gets up to watch the next peisode*

AYOOP
will glady necro this

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.