Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 iPhone wall NOT a desktop wall. Need advice. Thanks. - Minitokyo

iPhone wall NOT a desktop wall. Need advice. Thanks.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Hello Everyone,

I'm in the process of making a wallpaper for a friend but as I got into making the wall. I realized I know nothing about iPhone wallpapers. Why? Because I don't have an iPhone myself. My friend does but I don't know what kind. So, I don't have the proper size to go by.

So, my question to you all is this:

Should a wall made for an iPhone be made in Landscape [like a normal wall] or Portrait?

I'm fairly sure that the iPhone's wallpapers do tend to go between landscape and portrait. So, I am unsure on how to go about making this wall for my friend. For I had though once that if I made a Landscape aka Normal wall that with the iPhone going between landscape and portrait. That it would even itself out. Which lead me to think the composition of the wall would need to be different. Meaning: I'd need to leave more "space" in the middle of the wall for when the iPhone flips to portrait. But that was just my thought.

I need your guys advice on what to do. I have a great wall going in landscape but if it wont matter and I need to start over in Portrait. Then please let me know. I really wanna get this done before Christmas.

Thanks for your time and thoughts on the matter.
::Angel::

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

You can stick with portrait. iPads go from portrait and landscape but not iPhones. i have iPhone 5 but i'm pretty sure it's the same for the newer models since they operate on the same ios.

I don't own an iPhone either, but I know that on Android, even landscape walls work fine for me on portrait mode because of multiple portrait screens.
It has a nice effect of a little panning motion when you swipe screens.
I think iPhones would have this feature too, so you might wanna take that into consideration

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Thanks for the input Compiler and greeno.

So, iPhones are apparently really different then what I'm use too. Okay.

I'm sure willing for any more input from anyone.

Thanks again!
::Angel::

merged: 12-03-2016 ~ 02:43am
Thread Closed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.