Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should Winnie the Pooh be defined as "anime"?? - Minitokyo

Should Winnie the Pooh be defined as "anime"??

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

no winnie the booh is not an anime!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Quote by NeoDeviance
Anime == cartooons coming from japan.
Cartoons == the crap we see on tv.

HahahahahahaHAHAH!!! Good one..... hahahahaha......... it's totally true.... amen brother..... XD hahaha...

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by stealthhawkWinnie the poo oh heck no, Hate that anooying series, Anime has better quality and more intellgent plot and develplment overall.

lol

SVZ

SVZ

If it *is* considered as an "anime" (my definition: Japanese animation cartoon) then I will cry because I *hated* the cartoon... *blinks* I was a rather unhappy child... I hated Winnie the Pooh, I hated most Disney movies... lol.

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

no it shan't

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Wow, how did a discussion of wheither or not Winnie the poop is an anime or not expand to 5 pages?

Signature Image

koboli

memes are okay

this is my favorite thing in the whole world

im just here for the winnie the pooh anime forum

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yup it's anime, and Japan anime is cartoons. ask the real Japanese, they tend to call them cartoons not anime, as anime is a short for animation. besides, by the age of this post there are some Disney stuff on here, as well as MLP and so forth. due to the creators sure, but it's just cartoons and if you enjoy them watch them, if not then don't.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Mhm maybe yes?
Since Chiis sweet home is also an anime or?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.