Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Top Five Anime Couples You Don't Care For - Minitokyo

Top Five Anime Couples You Don't Care For

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I've decided to update my list from my original post, my feelings toward Inuyasha x Kagome and Orochimaru x Anyone still stand, so my new choices include...

-Ranma Saotome x Shampoo-Ranma 1/2 (I never really liked the idea of Shampoo with Ranma. If Ranma wasn't going to end up with Akane, I feel he and Ukyo would be a great together, they have amazing chemistry and I would support their pairing.)
-Takayuki Narumi x Mitsuki Hayase-Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (The circumstances in how they got together, plus the bad melodrama that developed in their relationship later on was too volatile for me to support their pairing.)
-Yuuichi Aizawa x Shiori Misaka-Kanon (Shiori is a good character, but she's my least favored girl with Yuuichi and felt the chemistry wasn't that strong. I saw more potential with Sayuri to be the official fifth girl as a possible love interest for Yuuichi.)

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I didn't know Orochimaru was shipped with so many characters. The dude is too creepy to have a couple imo xD

Honestly, I'm not a shipper, but I don't like harem couples. I don't like forced couples either, couples where one of the characters treats the other really bad and the fans are like "oh look, they're in love..".

Spoiler (show)

Naruto is a classic example of that. Sasuke treated Sakura like garbage the whole time! I still wonder why the mangaka decided to pair them together at the end, it didn't even make sense.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Makoto Shishio x Yumi Komagata.

Instead of Jinchu Arc, Studio Deen gave us New Kyoto Arc. Fighting scenes become less intense, the sexual scene between Yumi and Makoto, Yumi holding Makoto's detached head. Overall, the ova has good concept art, but bad story rewriting.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Inuyasha x Kagome, off the top of my head. I've only caught a few episodes here and there but Kagome didn't impress me too much. Always came across as bossy and stuck-up.

And since the hype over it has died down by now, I'll say Yuuki x anyone from Vampire Knight, though maybe it's because I found the entire manga boring and all the characters flat and uninteresting. After reading some spoilers about the ending...eh, slightly redeemed. But it's still not enough to make me actually care about whom Yuuki would eventually end up with.

Honorable mention would be the main couple in any work by Mayu Shinjo. All the girls are naive doormats and all the guys are abusive lechers :/

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Misa x Light
Misa is annoying IMO, I cannot see her with Light.

Ichigo x Orihime
If Orihime wasn't so dependent and clingy towards Ichigo, I would like this couple.

Kyon x Mikuru
No chemistry whatsoever, and Mikuru is just a moe-blob with no personality.

Miaka x Tamahome
Their romance irritated me to no end, and Miaka is unlikeable.

1.Light x Misa (Death Note)
2.Saori x Seiya (Saint Seiya)
3.Kyosuke x Hikaru (Kimagure Orange Road)
4.Nana (Hachi) x Takumi (NANA)
5.Bulma x Yamcha (Dragon Ball)

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ I shipped Yamcha x Bulma in Dragon Ball! =3= Vegetable is so all hot tempered x3x

Ummm
Sasuke x Sakura is on top of my most disliked pair list. Sakura seriously have no brain for choosing him.... Kishimoto-sensei should only work on filling up those filler arc than pairing couples so wrongly!
Ichigo x Orihime; seriously Orihime should die, I don't like anything about her, and her Kurosaaaaaaaaakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kun scream makes my brain explode x3x
Rukia x Renji; I prefer IchixRuki more <3

Quote by pandemonium91Honorable mention would be the main couple in any work by Mayu Shinjo. All the girls are naive doormats and all the guys are abusive lechers :/

You're right! Totally! I've read a few manga, and found guys sooooo perverted seriously why they make so submissive girls... >.>;

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

^ Vegeta's a lil bad tempered but we like that kind of couple since the beauty and the beast Lol...plus there will be no Trunks otherwise ^3^ <3

Edit:

I rewatched Sailormoon recently and i think now that Mamoru and Usagi are a cute couple and funny too :)

Nana osaki and Ren are really a soporific couple, i wish she was with Yasu instead :/

ladynmag

ladynmag

EreKuri ღ

any naruto pairing sucks *although i like narutoxsakura but it's a waste of time)
jinta x memma [anohana] *i like jintaxnaruko so....>_>
ymir x krista [shingeki no kyojin] *not fond of yuri and i prefer erenxkrista
tomoya x nagisa [clannad] *i like his chemistry with kyou more
shirou x saber [fate/stay night] *i prefer shirouxrin

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.