Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whos your favorite fate/stay night character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Whos your favorite fate/stay night character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Fate/stay night

Fav. servant?

Saber
27 votes
Archer
18 votes
Rider
3 votes
Berserker
0 votes
A whole lotta "er's"
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

I like Saber.
But also Illya, she is cute, and her personality is unique. :)

not surprisingly given the list saber ranks the highest!

saber obviously xD

i think ~~~~~Rider~~~~

merged: 03-26-2011 ~ 04:06pm
i think ~~~~~Rider~~~~

info-0

info-0

Hellgate operator

Ilyasviel

Why? Maybe because I feel pity for her and would love to protect her at all costs, sort of parental love thing.

...::The only easy day was yesterday::...

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Rin

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I love Rin and Archer the best, they' re truly awesome characters. The two are fantastic together and I love how they interact with each other. ^__^

Signature

Saber, Rin, Sakura, Rider, and Ilya! XD

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Favorite Servant : archer & rider

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Definitly Gilgamesh! :)

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

My favorite servant will be saber! she's sooo cool!

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Update My Answer , after seeing The New UBW Series...
Well My Top Favaorite Characters Are Shirou Emiya & Rin Tohsaka , i enjoyed watching their funny moments and their partnership is interesting...

Signature

luminaire66

luminaire66

⚜ Licht den Weg ⚜

Rin Tohsaka's character was the most enjoyment, she was adorable/amazing/awesome and brings some joy to the fate franchises, she was the best among the heroines because i love how she aids the main character shirou during the three routes and was an important character in every route and was so amazing in her battles specially in the heaven's feel path, also i love her personality and her honor of returning dept and her image as an idol while she's in fact tomboy and bossy all of this makes her unique and lovely character, so Rin is my favorite <3

ladynmag

ladynmag

EreKuri ღ

obviously Rin

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.