Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Site layout/appearance change...? - Minitokyo

Site layout/appearance change...?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

What happened to the blue?
Is this just a holiday theme 'cause it's pretty tacky imo.
Pretty messy looking and definitely not appealing. Lots of things have gotten harder to read.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah it's one of the older layouts used for Christmas, back then it was added and removed before Christmas and after new years, and it tends to be more useless than useful. someone made a suggestion and since the site admin doesn't come around that often anymore, we're pretty much stuck with it until, hopefully they come back around and change it again. in the shoutbox it was mentioned they'd see about getting it changed by the end of the month of January, so until then we have to endure it. it's not even easy to search with this layout either.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The text you type in the search box on the holiday theme layout is really difficult to see. It's now February, and the holiday theme is still up.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah it's still there, hopefully they'll change it soon.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by it.
Only Admin can change the layouts. And he seems to be "busy" to read my message/rant about changing layout to default one.
There's nothing even us, Staff members can do. :/

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

thanks for getting it changed back, really means a lot, now I can see what I'm searching for and filters function better.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.